rock2wgtn

Let us know where you are playing (and give us free tickets)

Moderator: Capt. Black

Bg
Site Admin
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 2269 times
Been liked: 3933 times

Re: rock2wgtn

Post by Bg »

Phildo wrote:
bluesgeek wrote:or drink meths/surgical spirits - just as strong only much cheaper.
You first! :twisted:
what makes you think I haven't? :P
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

robnobcorncob
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 122 times
Been liked: 103 times

Post by robnobcorncob »

Phildo, you are young. You have much to learn young Jedi!

and remember kids, filter your meths through bread before consuming so you don't ruin your digestive system!

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2269 times
Been liked: 3933 times

Post by Bg »

and it takes the colour out...
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

Phildo
Resident Tyre Kicker

Post by Phildo »

2 weeks and 2 days and no longer will I be "too young". :D (BTW, Im no young Jedi, Im a fecking Sith Lord! :twisted: ) (Yes I am addicted to Star Wars, I have been since I could work a tv and video machine, when I was 3. :P :mrgreen: )
I cannot brain today, I have the dumb.

Terexgeek
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1224 times
Been liked: 375 times

Post by Terexgeek »

robnobcorncob wrote:Phildo, you are young. You have much to learn young Jedi!

and remember kids, filter your meths through bread before consuming so you don't ruin your digestive system!
er, that's charred bread, er, apparently...
Tin arse!!

robnobcorncob
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by robnobcorncob »

Terexgeek wrote:
robnobcorncob wrote:Phildo, you are young. You have much to learn young Jedi!

er, that's charred bread, er, apparently...
Toast perhaps? I used to have a friend who was an expert on these things (also an expert in Hydroponics, you do the math :roll: ) maybe he can enlighten me..

Phildo
Resident Tyre Kicker

Post by Phildo »

robnobcorncob wrote:Toast perhaps? I used to have a friend who was an expert on these things (also an expert in Hydroponics, you do the math :roll: ) maybe he can enlighten me..
Used to? What did he drink too much meths or something? :o

rocklander
no offense, but I'm not a guitarist

Post by rocklander »

sam hunt had a poem called "steam" (at least I think that's what it was - he read it to us at a beerfest.. who the hell'd remember?) which was basically about the process of filtering meths (or was it petrol?) through burnt toast... the street living alcoholics would resort to it when they couldn't scratch up enough for a bottle of cheap booze (which basically tasted like petrol anyway :? ).. anyway.. the resulting product (of the meths/petrol/whatever) through burnt toast was colloquially known as 'steam' (or whatever the poem was called).

[/boring poetry rant]
Some Bozo wrote:dogs represent the qualities we like to see in a friend, and cats represent the qualites we'd like to be able to get away with in ourselves :D
.__
. __\___
. _____D)
. __)
. __)
.__)pull my finger

stagepass

darkness
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by darkness »

look out welly. I'm flying in today.
AFK.

Terexgeek
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1224 times
Been liked: 375 times

Post by Terexgeek »

darkness wrote:look out welly. I'm flying in today.
:shock: Who'll be keeping the marauding salsa dancers away from the flat in your absence??? :wink:

We'll need a review or three and photos of the concert activities...we won't need details of your debauchery though, what goes on tour, stays on tour... :wink:
Tin arse!!

Basket Case
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 50 times
Been liked: 108 times

Post by Basket Case »

Hmm, it says on the tickets that no cameras or any recording devices will be permitted... dammit.

Phildo
Resident Tyre Kicker

Post by Phildo »

Basket Case wrote:Hmm, it says on the tickets that no cameras or any recording devices will be permitted... dammit.
My Linkin Park tickets said that too... The amount of people there with camera's/camera phones/recording devices couldnt be counted, so ignore what the ticket says. :wink: Anyway, what are they gonna do, strip search everyone that walks through the doors making sure they dont have any cameras or recording devices? :lol:

robnobcorncob
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by robnobcorncob »

I'm not sure Phildo, I haven't seen him in a while :?
rocklander wrote:sam hunt had a poem called "steam" (at least I think that's what it was - he read it to us at a beerfest.. who the hell'd remember?) which was basically about the process of filtering meths (or was it petrol?) through burnt toast... the street living alcoholics would resort to it when they couldn't scratch up enough for a bottle of cheap booze (which basically tasted like petrol anyway :? ).. anyway.. the resulting product (of the meths/petrol/whatever) through burnt toast was colloquially known as 'steam' (or whatever the poem was called).

[/boring poetry rant]
Exactly! That's what my mate was doing haha

hamo
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 644 times
Been liked: 810 times

Post by hamo »

Phildo wrote:
Basket Case wrote:Hmm, it says on the tickets that no cameras or any recording devices will be permitted... dammit.
My Linkin Park tickets said that too... The amount of people there with camera's/camera phones/recording devices couldnt be counted, so ignore what the ticket says. :wink: Anyway, what are they gonna do, strip search everyone that walks through the doors making sure they dont have any cameras or recording devices? :lol:
Probably... :(
Aquila Rosso wrote:I don't a mind an iced tea rimjob one little bit :congrats:
Molly wrote:Trousers are no substitute for talent
druz wrote:I present to you, the whogivesafuckocaster

Phildo
Resident Tyre Kicker

Post by Phildo »

hamo wrote:
Phildo wrote:
Probably... :(
:shock: So, whoever is going has to be strip searched aswell as sitting through *insert rock2wgtn band you dont like here*? Suck!!! :? :lol: