New SansArcade tune & tour dates

Let us know where you are playing (and give us free tickets)

Moderator: Capt. Black

stuu
PRS McCarty
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 6 times

New SansArcade tune & tour dates

Post by stuu »

After some downtime spent propagating younglings the band is back in action. We're playing a few north island dates with Stitches (who are a bad ass rock powertrio)... and to top it off we thought we'd open the kimono and show the world what's been going on behind the scenes for the last few months in the form of some new demos.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlTw4TQ8kHQ[/youtube]
This tune (among others from the same session) was recorded with all-live instrumentation, and a single clean vocal pass overdub so we're pretty stoked with how well it came out. I'm responsible for the guitar noodling on the right.

Gear used:
My trusty old PRS McCarty (w/bkp crawlers) through a Mesa Tremoverb - using nearly all pickup configs/coilsplitting etc
Maxwell Custom "Fighter" hollowbody through some line6 modelling (orange and 800 in stereo, i think, not that he's mixed in stereo)
Radian P-Bass into a 3 channel SansAmp bass driver pedal (model number escapes me)

So, here are the dates and below that a reminder of what our official EP released last September sounds like.
PlukkyBoy wrote:My ability as a guitar player is easily outstripped by my abilities as a guitar buyer

stuu
PRS McCarty
Has liked: 5 times
Been liked: 6 times

Re: New SansArcade tune & tour dates

Post by stuu »

Unfortunately the Tauranga show has been cancelled. Stinkbuzz.
PlukkyBoy wrote:My ability as a guitar player is easily outstripped by my abilities as a guitar buyer

hamo
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 638 times
Been liked: 807 times

Re: New SansArcade tune & tour dates

Post by hamo »

stuu wrote:Unfortunately the Tauranga show has been cancelled. Stinkbuzz.
Poos. On a brighter note, just listened to Secrets, and I declare it to be mint. 8)
Aquila Rosso wrote:I don't a mind an iced tea rimjob one little bit :congrats:
Molly wrote:Trousers are no substitute for talent
druz wrote:I present to you, the whogivesafuckocaster