The invasion of the Bull Kelp Surfers! Portland public house Friday 16th February 9.30pm

Let us know where you are playing (and give us free tickets)

Moderator: Capt. Black

StrummersOfThunder
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 807 times
Been liked: 1295 times

Re: The invasion of the Bull Kelp Surfers! Portland public house Friday 16th February 9.30pm

Post by StrummersOfThunder »

Slowy wrote:I can picture it all! :rofl:
Make the effort when the Bull Kelps play folks; it won't be a boring night.
You missed a spectacular high heeled tiny red dress wearing Dancy floor booty shaker Slowy. And I'm not talking about Ben !

Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1011 times
Been liked: 2465 times

Re: The invasion of the Bull Kelp Surfers! Portland public house Friday 16th February 9.30pm

Post by Slowy »

StrummersOfThunder wrote:
You missed a spectacular high heeled tiny red dress wearing Dancy floor booty shaker Slowy. And I'm not talking about Ben !
You're such a chick magnet Strummers!
Beyond a critical point within a finite space, freedom diminishes as numbers increase. This is as true of humans as it is of gas molecules in a sealed flask. The human question is not how many can possibly survive within the system, but what kind of existence is possible for those who so survive.

StrummersOfThunder
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 807 times
Been liked: 1295 times

Post by StrummersOfThunder »

Slowy wrote:
StrummersOfThunder wrote:
You're such a chick magnet Strummers!
I thought I was in luck when a nice young lady approached me holding her phone after the gig. Turns out her phone was flat and she was locked out of the corresponding flat and needed to make a call to vet let in. Oh well.