The Sneaks w/ Universe - gear wankery

Let us know where you are playing (and give us free tickets)

Moderator: Capt. Black

sgt mukuzi
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Post by sgt mukuzi »

so that mat guy left

sweet :shock:

thehenderson
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by thehenderson »

matt?

AmpShop
CustomAudioThingz

Post by AmpShop »

Sneaks bass player ... well, now ex-bass player I guess.
THE AMP SHOP LTD
Boutique Amplifiers, Guitars & Effects
Repairs, Modifications & Custom Work
http://www.ampshop.co.nz

sgt mukuzi
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by sgt mukuzi »

CustomAudioBoutique wrote:Sneaks bass player ... well, now ex-bass player I guess.

whiney little suck

AmpShop
CustomAudioThingz

Post by AmpShop »

Really? I knew him a few years back - even had some jams with him - he was always really nice.
THE AMP SHOP LTD
Boutique Amplifiers, Guitars & Effects
Repairs, Modifications & Custom Work
http://www.ampshop.co.nz

thehenderson
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by thehenderson »

Yeah, he was nice the couple of times I talked to him. And looked like he was having fun while playing the bass, apparently a rare thing to see

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2265 times
Been liked: 3910 times

Post by Bg »

thehenderson wrote:Yeah, he was nice the couple of times I talked to him. And looked like he was having fun while playing the bass, apparently a rare thing to see
that would be the kilkenny infusion, I always looked happy too :)
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

Basket Case
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 50 times
Been liked: 108 times

Post by Basket Case »

It's funny how musos can get reputations. There are always two sides to every story, but it only takes one person who likes to go around talking crap about people to get a completely false impression of someone spread throughout the music community. This is very topical with me at the moment, as I've just quit my band, mostly because our drummer is a chronic shit-stirrer and backstabber. Now I seem to have a reputation of being difficult to work with, when in actual fact it's just that I don't get on well with fuckwits and will question them about their asshole behaviour when it involves me.

Not calling anyone here a stirrer or backstabber, but just encouraging people to reserve their judgements of other people until they have more than someone else's words to go on. Everyone has bad days...

sgt mukuzi
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by sgt mukuzi »

Basket Case wrote:
Not calling anyone here a stirrer or backstabber, but just encouraging people to reserve their judgements of other people until they have more than someone else's words to go on. Everyone has bad days...
i sir am a stirrer :D narr only joking. mats O.K
know what i mean. it doesnt really matter, just teasin.

him and the old drummer sneak wots his name... arrrggghhhhhh

rocklander
no offense, but I'm not a guitarist

Post by rocklander »

Basket Case wrote:mostly because our drummer is a chronic shit-stirrer and backstabber.
my big run ins only ever seem to be with drummers... weird. our current one is laid back as.... very nice change. on top of that he's very good too.
got on well with the previous one too... others have had their moments with me :twisted:
Some Bozo wrote:dogs represent the qualities we like to see in a friend, and cats represent the qualites we'd like to be able to get away with in ourselves :D
.__
. __\___
. _____D)
. __)
. __)
.__)pull my finger

stagepass

r4nd0m
Ashton
Ashton

Post by r4nd0m »

I have problems with my drummer too. I frequently see drum sticks flying my way. "Oops, sorry. Slipped". I've even bought him non-slip wraps for his drum sticks, but they keep coming. If he wasn't my son, I'd stab him with the pointy(ish) headstock of my LTD bass :) wait, I did do that.

Back to the gear list. Roland Juno 6 = Drool. If you have a Roland Jupiter 6/8 it will be megaDrool, and if your music is like Howard Jones - I'll be there.

dylan
Gibson
Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 25 times

Post by dylan »

when paid gigging on drums i have to add a loop of string that goes around my wrist to my hi hat playing hand because after i get pissed i i start dropping that stick so often.

i see it as physical theater (like when the cymballs fall off the stands mid song and i fall off the drumstool trying to catch them before they hit the ground)
:evil: Mids so haunting that demons took over my living room and now my guitar glows! :evil: