Amperzahn free gig June 22nd!

Let us know where you are playing (and give us free tickets)

Moderator: Capt. Black

Kristie
Token Rock Chick!
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Amperzahn free gig June 22nd!

Post by Kristie »

Thats right folks, step right up for your free gig this Friday at Staduim Bar in Albany. Featuring These Four Walls, Amperzahn, and some band called TBA (To Be Arranged? gosh someones left this late...)

The occasion is our fabulicous drummer Tory is having his 21st party. Everyone is invited (even BG if he promises to behave...), it's free to get in (OMG FREEEE!), you don't have to bring him a present if you don't feel like it. :lol:

Fun starts at 8:30

See you there :wink:

(Unless you have other plans of course. But, if you do, cancel them and come anyway.)

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2267 times
Been liked: 3910 times

Post by Bg »

glad to see I'm not being discriminated against :eek:

I'd love to come, but its not all about me :( and I'll be trying to hammer lyrics into my head for our gig on Saturday night....
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

Joshua_Zahn
Stagg
Stagg

Post by Joshua_Zahn »

Update: Looks like TBA = The Midnight Youth. Should be a cool night.

zdali
Ashton
Ashton

Post by zdali »

bluesgeek wrote:I'll be trying to hammer lyrics into my head for our gig on Saturday night....
All the more reason to take a break and relax the night before :-) You'll be all better for it :-)
CustomAudioBoutique wrote:and all "so I tied an onion to my belt; that was the style at the time" persons involved are cordially invited to shampoo my crotch.