The Jukes at The Dogs Bollix, Newton

Let us know where you are playing (and give us free tickets)

Moderator: Capt. Black

bluesbass
Gibson
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

The Jukes at The Dogs Bollix, Newton

Post by bluesbass »

The Jukes

24 Nov 2007, 9 pm
The Dogs Bollix, Newton, Auckland

9 pm till a bit later - not even a cover charge... bargin!

fuzziebro
Tokai
Tokai
Been liked: 1 time

Post by fuzziebro »

Oh yes!!! you guys rock!!! (I mean play the blues) he he

hmm let me see, Dog's Bollicks Bar, kinda largish venue huh? Does that mean an increase in wattage :twisted: requirements for the guitarists? he he

Looking foward to it!!

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2265 times
Been liked: 3910 times

Post by Bg »

I'll be there mate :)
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2265 times
Been liked: 3910 times

Post by Bg »

made it there in the end, had to kick all the guests out but got there at 11:30 after cooking a four course dinner for 8... caught 2 great sets from them, and decent pints of kilkenny, I love the bollix :)

Happened to pass the Crest Hotel in a taxi ( the old Naval hotel? on K'Rd) the banner said - Live Blues this Sunday 3:30pm - Darcy Perry Band!

Darcy and the guys get better every time I see them, he just makes it look so effortless, I feel priveleged to shake him by the hand - hes got the blues and he wants us to know it ;)

Some memories should be wrapped up in xmas paper and stored safely to be unwrapped when you're feeling bad - this was one of them. What a great blues weekend, I haven't stopped smiling yet :)
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.