wellington easter music festival

Let us know where you are playing (and give us free tickets)

Moderator: Capt. Black

Marshall
Fender
Fender
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Post by Marshall »

robnobcorncob wrote:Noone kicked up a fuss when Cannibal Corpse played San Fransisco bathhouse in 2006? heck Behemoth are here this weekend... why isn't that worrying people?
\m/ \m/ Welly's getting heaps of overseas metal bands lately, Blood Duster, Napalm Death and with Ozzy next Easter and Immortal in March, it's gonna ROCK!! :twisted: Also Iron Maiden (classic lineup + Janick Gers FTW!!) in Melbourne next Feb who I've been hanging out to see since I was like 11 or 12! Life is good!

sgt mukuzi
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by sgt mukuzi »

blood duster are a joke band ay

bloody funny
sambrowne wrote:I've included things like chord voicing’s and musical terminology for those that can understand it, while trying to keep it accessible enough for fans to enjoy as well.
You are a hypocritical, whining bitch. F*$k off and die Anthony.

Some Bozo
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Some Bozo »

robnobcorncob wrote:Noone kicked up a fuss when Cannibal Corpse played San Fransisco bathhouse in 2006? heck Behemoth are here this weekend... why isn't that worrying people?

Kinda reminds me of Frank Zappa vs. the US Government back in 85' arguing about censorship, and how 'Frankie Goes To Hollywood' was a band with subliminal messages, Judas Priest were also accused of this. Glenn Tipton replied 'We can't even spell Subliminal' :lol: !!
Priest were awesome in the trial. They played the album backwards just to prove anything that sounded like a message was completely random, things like "Hey ma, I wanted a peppermint", and other nonsense.
As one of them said at the time "Why would we want to kill off our own fans who buy the records. If we put a message on there it'd be 'buy more priest albums' ".
And the undeniable logic of "That record came out in '78 , how come it's taken so long for someone to kill themselves ? If there was anything in it they should've been dropping like flies for years !"