Moderator: Capt. Black

sgt mukuzi
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

hot rods bro

Post by sgt mukuzi »

Hot rod show

Arrived after sitting in traffic as part of the cruel joke that was the detour, left my car on the side of the road like an abandoned nappy and we a walked the kilometre or so to the front gate. First stop was in front of the stage to watch the cover band pay tribute to songs I don’t really listen to anymore but enjoyed with sun and beer. The kids loved the music and the sound was very good. The solo on “still got the blues” was a high point for me as I am a fan of Gary Moore and the guitarist just ripped it so hard. Just sensational extended solo I’m still thinking about, shame was, the band ended after this jaw dropping display and the crowd were left with no sounds to focus on. Perhaps a few more hours from the band would have made the day even better. The hot rods and passenger cars were fantastic. Its amazing to me how the Auckland fashion elite can hide from such a huge car culture, in my dreams Zambezi have a HDT jacket on the drawing board and if Karen (carpenter) Walker can drag herself away from skinny 15year olds she two has a black jean empathy ready to unleash on Saturday afternoon punters at the western springs circuit. My son was amazed at how his matchbox/hot-wheels cars are actually available in larger sizes if you have a spare sixty grand in your pocket. My personal favs were the ford Capri inside the undercover shed area with the most fantastic paint job and an SLR5000 in the public area. As I was driving I spaced out the beers to the legal requirement; a few when you get there then none, then a few more, then no more. But people I knew who were not driving didn’t have to limit themselves to such tedious sipping and took full advantage of the hot weather to engulf there liver in hops and malt. After such folly jokes abound about “bags” and the need some of the other people have to blend in with MTV in an attempt to remove any freewill or decisions from there already shallow existence. A mechanic friend diagnosed a possible fault as a twisted chassis or buggared shocks. I laughed as hard as one can on the legal amount of hops as the tails between the legs crown went on there bouncing way. I did in fact make the decision to leave the area once the night approached with my merry gang in tow to walk the long distance back to the pug on the side of the road. I did expect my own set of flames but thankfully my car was unharmed. Great day for the family is the hot rod show, now only if the organisers can organise the car park and get rid of the detour, let the band play until at least 8pm and have beer on sale until night falls I may even bring a tent next year.
sambrowne wrote:I've included things like chord voicing’s and musical terminology for those that can understand it, while trying to keep it accessible enough for fans to enjoy as well.
You are a hypocritical, whining bitch. F*$k off and die Anthony.