Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 12 times

Markbass 12" combo

Post by nzsimon1 »

Review of Markbass Bass Guitar Combo Amp 1 x 12"+1"Horn 300W@8 Ohm

Hi Guys,

I recently purchase this combo amp from Jansen and it is the best combo I have ever played through. My fender precision sounds absoluted amazing (uneffected) and my fernandez fretless sounds brilliant (uneffected). Band practice is heaps easier now I have a compact amp to carry around and don’t even need any pedals to get the groove going. Best musical purchase I have ever made, if you need a new amp and have the money don’t think twice, get one!

Regards,
Paul Williams

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2269 times
Been liked: 3933 times

Re: Markbass 12" combo

Post by Bg »

are those the tiny cube ones? They're amazing, if I was on the lookout for a bass amp its the only one I'd buy :D
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

nzsimon1
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 12 times

Post by nzsimon1 »

This one was the unit with the amp on the top so slightly out of square
http://www.markbass.it/products.php?lin ... =3&vedi=40

as opposed to the model with the amp on the back which is a cube the new york model so called as the NY range is designed to fit in a Taxi with no problems http://www.markbass.it/products.php?lin ... =3&vedi=41

You know I have sold music stuff for years and nothing has ever resulted in this much feedback from the purchasers they come back beaming for months and months gives you a really good feeling knowing they are so happy

sambrowne
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by sambrowne »

My little brother had an SWR head and 4x10 rig and has downsized to a Markbass 2x10 combo. He absolutely rates it and gigs with it while the SWR gathers dust (in fact he's going to sell the SWR rig very soon). He can now easily carry his whole amp rig in one hand, bass in the other. And in spite of its convenience and great sound, it's not even particularly pricey. You've got a great brand there Simon.