CD's, Gigs, Gear, anything you want!

Moderator: Capt. Black

Rog
The Self-Proclaimed Voice of Reason
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 66 times

Post by Rog »

> hmmmm... my parents had Jimi Hendrix, Santana, and Iron Butterfly.

My parents had Beethoven, Sibelius, Tchaikovsky, Bach, Mozart, Gigli and Lanza.

When they came to an outdoor gig and saw me playing Heep, Sabbath, Purple, Santana, Zep et al - they had no idea what was going on....
He hit a chord that rocked the spinet and disappeared into the infinite ...

Tsuken
In the Name of Vai

Post by Tsuken »

My parents had a good range of classical music too. I loved it (and still do) except for the operatic stuff. Classical vocals have never appealed to me. Otherwise I love orchestral mujsic, and have a bit myself (though not all that I'd like)
My twitting tweets of twitterness

@ash lol/RT "@ChelseaVPeretti Had fun in the Cinema Tent tonight w @adultswim @robcorddry #bonnaroo #fonz #hottubtimemachineintonationjokes #childrenshospital #mud #pee" //by @Jenesis

Here be bloggins

r4nd0m
Ashton
Ashton

Post by r4nd0m »

red red wine
it just blows my mind
how everythings fine
when it melts my mind

... darn forgot them lyrics again! Good ole Neil wrote some pretty catchy tunes.

Zakk Wylde
Bourbon soaked 6-string demon

Post by Zakk Wylde »

Tsuken wrote:My parents had a good range of classical music too. I loved it (and still do) except for the operatic stuff. Classical vocals have never appealed to me. Otherwise I love orchestral mujsic, and have a bit myself (though not all that I'd like)
You were spoiled as a child ><

My old man had all the rock influences you stated before, and then some... but I never had any classical music. AND THAT SUCKED!

Only now am I learning the greatness of Paganini, and his caprice's (not caprice the model).