philbit
Fender
Fender
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 118 times
Been liked: 91 times

Eric Clapton & Steve Winwood DVD

Post by philbit »

Just got this DVD of Eric Clapton & Steve Winwood Live From Madison Square Garden the other day,
200px-Clapton&Winwood2009.jpg
200px-Clapton&Winwood2009.jpg (18.88 KiB) Viewed 1345 times
I enjoyed watching it I thought it was much much better than the Cream DVD.
But don't expect to see Ginger Baker on this one :cry: They do four Songs from their Blind Faith Days
Had To cry today, Presence of the lord,Well All right,Can't find my way home,
Other songs include_
"Them Changes" "Forever Man" "Sleeping in the Ground" "Glad "Double Trouble" "Pearly Queen" "Tell the Truth"
"No Face", "No Name,No Number" "After Midnight" "Split Decision" "Rambling on My Mind"
"Georgia on My Mind" "Little Wing" "Voodoo Chile" "Dear Mr. Fantasy" "Cocaine"
Disc 2 covers a doco with interviews with clapton and winwood and rare footage and photos of Cream,traffic and blind faith and some deleted tracks not shown on disc 1.
Sound is either in just boring stereo :roll: and DTS 5.1 8) which really makes this concert stand out, running time is 197min's
I would get this if you are a clapton fan and great to see Winwood preform too, but I'm glad winwood sings faster than he talks god it takes ages for him to get to the point of what hes actually talking about :lol: And he's not a bad guitar player.

sgt mukuzi
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Re: Eric Clapton & Steve Winwood DVD

Post by sgt mukuzi »

yea i love Traffic 'on the road' Stevie took the muscle shols guys with him on tour. do they say anythin about that on the dvd?
sambrowne wrote:I've included things like chord voicing’s and musical terminology for those that can understand it, while trying to keep it accessible enough for fans to enjoy as well.
You are a hypocritical, whining bitch. F*$k off and die Anthony.