CD's, Gigs, Gear, anything you want!

Moderator: Capt. Black

Tsuken
In the Name of Vai
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Shrek 2

Post by Tsuken »

Awesome movie! See it! 8)

That's the short version of the review :P We saw it last night, and if anything it was even better than the first one. The entire theatre was rolling with laughter for most of the film. 8) Puss in Boots was soo cool (and very cute too 8) ) Absolutely hilarious movie. If you haven't seen it, go now to the theatre and see it. Now. 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
My twitting tweets of twitterness

@ash lol/RT "@ChelseaVPeretti Had fun in the Cinema Tent tonight w @adultswim @robcorddry #bonnaroo #fonz #hottubtimemachineintonationjokes #childrenshospital #mud #pee" //by @Jenesis

Here be bloggins

Rog
The Self-Proclaimed Voice of Reason
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 66 times

Post by Rog »

I don't often go the movies, but - since you gave it such a glowing review, I'll chance it - booked for Tues night.

If we don't like it, I'll be sending you the bill ... cripes - almost need a second mortgage to go to the movies..
He hit a chord that rocked the spinet and disappeared into the infinite ...

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2276 times
Been liked: 3991 times

Post by Bg »

saw it on Saturday arvo (during all the bloody rain at the Mount), pretty good but I think the first one had the edge. Took about half an hour to get into the swing of it - when Puss in Boots appeared. Then lots of big belly laughs. Try and spot as many film references as you can, flashdance is an obvious one as is Blazing Saddles... stay till the very end (after the titles) as there is a small scene at the end which you will miss otherwise.
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

Zakk Wylde
Bourbon soaked 6-string demon

Post by Zakk Wylde »

Yeah, seen it. Was great.

Parents got back from overseas, and they brought me a shrek 2 dvd. Amongst other ones that havent been released yet.... hehehe.
More HairMetal than the average Bear!

Rog
The Self-Proclaimed Voice of Reason
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 66 times

Post by Rog »

send copies... LOL
He hit a chord that rocked the spinet and disappeared into the infinite ...

Zakk Wylde
Bourbon soaked 6-string demon

Post by Zakk Wylde »

DrRog wrote:send copies... LOL
got a spare dvd? I can make it happen....

Mantermite
Widdle-widdle weeoorrr

Post by Mantermite »

If you are hard core try seeing the Shrek 3d they made, a sort of halfway between Shrek 1 and Shrek 2, sore on the eyes though if you haven't got a good enough TV.

But hey it's Shrek!!!!!!

S2 was awesome though, went to the cinema during they day and there was loads of kids but between me and Tas and another couple we laughed the loudest.

There is just soooo much innuendo and double meanings in those movies its great for us kidults too.

(Yes I got that term from Sunday Star Times.)
Plink Plunk. Aww Fawk it. Plink Splink Splunk. Nuts... Schwing doodle whiiz wee clunk. Ouch fingers cold...
"Stalks off and glares at guitars from the corner of the room"

Dork.