Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 125 times
Been liked: 386 times

Re: Terra Echo

Post by Kris »

bbrunskill wrote:
There’s tons of bubbly synthy shimmery stuff, it would be cool if that part of the effect was tweakable. as it sounds in that video, I don’t think it work for me, but toned down a bit would be really cool
this,basically.

handsoffmatt
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 244 times

Post by handsoffmatt »

Ahhhhh I see. No this is not really controllable independently
"Volume is tone" - EVH

Electrics: ESP/Fender/Gibson/.strandberg*/Godin/Washburn/Music Man/Knaggs/Squier/Vintage
Acoustic: Cole Clark/Godin/Takamine/Taylor
Amps: BOSS Katana Head / Friedman Smallbox

Thomas234
Stagg
Stagg

Post by Thomas234 »

NZRS_Matt wrote:Boss Tera-Echo is freakin awesome. I played it at the NAMM show and it knocked my face off.

It's a really sweet sounding delay, which can either be classic tape-echo style, or as over-the-top as you want. The "freeze" function is fantastic and is a huge selling point for this pedal.

It's a pedal that's so good, even the boutique snobs are gonna be hard pressed to knock it. I think we will sell a LOT of these

Hey man! can you let me know if this comes out in your store? I'd be happy to take one off the shelf Asap haha. yea i forgot to mention the freeze function too! I've been wanting this te-2 so bad eversince boss announced it on their page!
The philosophy of "technically", is technically not a philosophy
because there are still many technicalities, although technically
speaking it can technically still be a philosophy, but it all
depends on how you can technically see technically, technically.

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Has liked: 7751 times
Been liked: 4189 times

Post by jeremyb »

I think this sounds way cooler!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNtUQdUaBa4[/youtube]
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

handsoffmatt
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 244 times

Post by handsoffmatt »

Thomas234 wrote:
NZRS_Matt wrote:Boss Tera-Echo is freakin awesome. I played it at the NAMM show and it knocked my face off.

It's a really sweet sounding delay, which can either be classic tape-echo style, or as over-the-top as you want. The "freeze" function is fantastic and is a huge selling point for this pedal.

It's a pedal that's so good, even the boutique snobs are gonna be hard pressed to knock it. I think we will sell a LOT of these

Hey man! can you let me know if this comes out in your store? I'd be happy to take one off the shelf Asap haha. yea i forgot to mention the freeze function too! I've been wanting this te-2 so bad eversince boss announced it on their page!
I believe they are due here next month
"Volume is tone" - EVH

Electrics: ESP/Fender/Gibson/.strandberg*/Godin/Washburn/Music Man/Knaggs/Squier/Vintage
Acoustic: Cole Clark/Godin/Takamine/Taylor
Amps: BOSS Katana Head / Friedman Smallbox

Thomas234
Stagg
Stagg

Post by Thomas234 »

NZRS_Matt wrote:
Thomas234 wrote:

I believe they are due here next month
Yuss! earlier than I thought! This is Exciting haha!
The philosophy of "technically", is technically not a philosophy
because there are still many technicalities, although technically
speaking it can technically still be a philosophy, but it all
depends on how you can technically see technically, technically.