Tokai
Tokai
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 1 time

From Russia with love

Post by denden »

New addition to the family :D
18092008(001).jpg
Usual dealie with EHX stuff, built like a brick shit-house. In comparison to the Big Muff pi (NYC) that lives in my pedal case, this is alot smoother. You don't need to be afraid to wind the tone controll up past 2 oclock, heheh. Fuzzy goodness! summarizes it quite nicely, wind the sustain up, back off the tone, pump it into a tube amp thats overdriving slighty and hey hey! metal for the whole family :lol:

*ahem* anyway. Responds suprisingly well to your guitars volume pot, wind it back and it cleans up a fair bit, still pretty manky though. Backing off the sustain and setting the tone to about 12 o'clock gives you a really nice, almost bluesie sound. Winding the tone right up makes for screamin' lead sounds :D

I likes it, thumbs up from me :)

Jenesis
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Been liked: 1 time

Re: From Russia with love

Post by Jenesis »

Mean!

Nice to see they're putting those spare T-34 parts to good use, too.

DarcyPerry
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by DarcyPerry »

A fellow student of German 101 at Massey University had one back in '94. I think his band (from what memory I have left of those heady daze) was called Pumpkinhead? Full on fuzz! :twisted:
"It's all a gift... and I have to keep giving it back, or it goes away. If I start believing that it's all my doing, it's gonna be my undoing." - Stevie Ray Vaughan
http://www.darcyperry.co.nz

sty
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 208 times
Been liked: 264 times

Post by sty »

DarcyPerry wrote:A fellow student of German 101 at Massey University had one back in '94. I think his band (from what memory I have left of those heady daze) was called Pumpkinhead? Full on fuzz! :twisted:
I think I saw pumpkinhead at a one off reunion at last years SouthernAmp in Christchurch. (and isn't the singer now in The Valves?)