Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 1010 times
Been liked: 2465 times

Wanted: Vintage Strat Saddle Screws

Post by Slowy »

Need a couple; probably the short ones will be fine but I'm happy to cut them.

Does anybody have any available?

To head off the Guitarparts suggestions I went there, bought 24, paid 100% of the purchase price in shipping and was then told my order was too small and I should buy something else.

I don't want anything else. :(
Beyond a critical point within a finite space, freedom diminishes as numbers increase. This is as true of humans as it is of gas molecules in a sealed flask. The human question is not how many can possibly survive within the system, but what kind of existence is possible for those who so survive.

GrantB
ADMIN
Has liked: 1352 times
Been liked: 2087 times

Re: Wanted: Vintage Strat Saddle Screws

Post by GrantB »

I need to place an order with CrazyParts soon. If you’ve not got them by then I can add to my list.
"Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible god and destroys a visible nature. Unaware that this nature he's destroying is this god he's worshipping." - Hubert Reeves

Timoes
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 270 times
Been liked: 102 times

Re: Wanted: Vintage Strat Saddle Screws

Post by Timoes »

Just to crash in here on this, I'm looking for a 6 pack of intonation screws and springs for a Offest Saddle 80s Strat. Any one got anyghing or a source of parts without spending a fortune on shipping or having to buy stuff I dont need to make up the order.
You Should Never Smoke in Pjamas. FZ.