Moderator: Capt. Black

Jenesis
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Been liked: 1 time

Re: where do you buy your MP3s?

Post by Jenesis »

Keith, coming to the gearfest on the 14th?

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Has liked: 7685 times
Been liked: 4157 times

Post by jeremyb »

sambrowne wrote:
jeremyb wrote:I bought the Black River Drive single on itunes, spend way too much money on the app store too :?

The future is free music, give it away and then use the popularity you create to generate revenue thru touring, t-shirts etc..
Hey cool man, thanks! We're just about to release the new single to iTunes, I signed off on the artwork yesterday. It's already up on myspace now if anyone's interested (fully mastered and kicking a lot of ass). 15 minutes has been mastered now too and I would wager the drums are the biggest sounding drums ever heard in NZ rock. Yes I mean it.
Ooooh can't wait!!! :mrgreen:
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

WellyBlues
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 519 times
Been liked: 351 times

Post by WellyBlues »

Jenesis wrote:Keith, coming to the gearfest on the 14th?
Will try to call in, probably won't have any gear but would like to see Benders new stuff and someone mentioned a G&L that has my interest. I'll bring in my Line6 Pocket POD if anyone's interested.
Slowy wrote: Ultimately though, guitars are like women. On paper there's not much difference but only a few can make you happy.
Ray Wylie Hubbard wrote: And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations Well, I have really good days

WellyBlues
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 519 times
Been liked: 351 times

Post by WellyBlues »

If you like live concert stuff particularly Classic Rock, then http://www.wolfgangsvault.com is worth a visit. You can listen to live streams or download for a modest price.

just listening to a Lynyrd Skynyrd gig, of the original band. Good, bit rough in places which is all part of a live recording for me.
Slowy wrote: Ultimately though, guitars are like women. On paper there's not much difference but only a few can make you happy.
Ray Wylie Hubbard wrote: And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations Well, I have really good days

Vince
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 383 times
Been liked: 186 times

Post by Vince »

WellyBlues wrote:If you like live concert stuff particularly Classic Rock, then http://www.wolfgangsvault.com is worth a visit. You can listen to live streams or download for a modest price.
Yeah, I like Wolfgang's Vault, too. There's even a lot of indie bands on there that I've never heard of so it's not all classic rock.
"Vince, have you ever tried playing an expensive bass?" - Polarbear.
"And isn't that the finest acoustic bass guitar feedback solo you've ever heard?" - Billy Moose.

My Bandcamp Page
Facebook