Links to vaguely related sites

Moderator: Capt. Black

Tsuken
In the Name of Vai
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Re: My new blog

Post by Tsuken »

alf wrote:
NZRS_Matt wrote:... I don't think my OD pedal blog will reveal many big surprises to most NZG members - but it sure as shi*t will turn a few lightbulbs on for a lot of RS customers...
Gotta confess, pedal noob that I am, the light bulb turned on for me as well. :oops:

Nicely written though and easy and enjoyable to read from a content perspective. I'd echo what the others here have said about navigation etc. From what I've seen most blogs follow (loosely) similar structures and concepts for layout, navigation etc, and you tend to get familiar with this (rightly or wrongly). Anything that deviates from the basic functionality can generate frustration and may turn people off reading on a return basis. Just my 2c.

Looking forward to reading (and learning) more
Wordpress pwns. Matt, I'd definitely recommend getting a Wordpress installation on the site for your blog 8)
My twitting tweets of twitterness

@ash lol/RT "@ChelseaVPeretti Had fun in the Cinema Tent tonight w @adultswim @robcorddry #bonnaroo #fonz #hottubtimemachineintonationjokes #childrenshospital #mud #pee" //by @Jenesis

Here be bloggins

Pakehendrix
Big Muff

Re: My new blog

Post by Pakehendrix »

Tsuken wrote:
alf wrote: Wordpress pwns. Matt, I'd definitely recommend getting a Wordpress installation on the site for your blog 8)

+1000, Wordpress is excellent, and much less stoopid than Blogger.