WHOLESALE !! Everything 30% - 50% off spam

Links to vaguely related sites

Moderator: Capt. Black

schlock
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

WHOLESALE !! Everything 30% - 50% off spam

Post by schlock »

WHOLESALE !!

Guitars, package deals, effect pedals, daphon, celebrity, belcat (:eek:)....

Everything 30% - 50% off retail.

rocklander
no offense, but I'm not a guitarist

Post by rocklander »

the irony is that they have a forum of their own.. therefore open to such abuse..
and they have a contact form with their email address (info@musicwholesale.co.nz) clearly available :roll: Image
Some Bozo wrote:dogs represent the qualities we like to see in a friend, and cats represent the qualites we'd like to be able to get away with in ourselves :D
.__
. __\___
. _____D)
. __)
. __)
.__)pull my finger

stagepass

angry_young_poet
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 14 times

Post by angry_young_poet »

good idea man. i'll sign up to all the pron sites with that email lol

RobRoyMcCoy
PRS
PRS
Has liked: 194 times
Been liked: 45 times

Post by RobRoyMcCoy »

Their inventory sends shivers down my spine... and not in a good way. :?
Greenstone Amplifiers

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2269 times
Been liked: 3916 times

Post by Bg »

I offered them some advertising but got no reply :(
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

Rog
The Self-Proclaimed Voice of Reason
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 66 times

Post by Rog »

$99 is a good price for a tweed case for my Strat....

Anyone beat that?
He hit a chord that rocked the spinet and disappeared into the infinite ...

Basket Case
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 50 times
Been liked: 108 times

Post by Basket Case »

"daphon, celebrity, belcat"... wow, all the good brands... :roll:

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

Rog wrote:$99 is a good price for a tweed case for my Strat....

Anyone beat that?
a good price, for a good case? As an ex BMW Evangelist, you know the rule of false economy....
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

sambrowne
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by sambrowne »

bluesgeek wrote:I offered them some advertising but got no reply :(
Yes, God forbid somebody posts on NZG without paying for their year's advertising....

Seriously, why not just set aside some space for google ads, which we can all click as our contribution, and let people post what they want? Or is the idea of free speech on the internet too ridiculous to fathom? Surely if people wanted to advertise, they would do so.

rocklander
no offense, but I'm not a guitarist

Post by rocklander »

dood.. in fairness, it's BGs site.. his rules. when your site is up and running you make your rules.

that said BG, I'm a total hoarder and unlikely to sell anything.. perhaps you could have sellers points (allocation like carbon credits) that we could trade? ;-)
Some Bozo wrote:dogs represent the qualities we like to see in a friend, and cats represent the qualites we'd like to be able to get away with in ourselves :D
.__
. __\___
. _____D)
. __)
. __)
.__)pull my finger

stagepass

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

sambrowne wrote:
Yes, God forbid somebody posts on NZG without paying for their year's advertising....

Seriously, why not just set aside some space for google ads, which we can all click as our contribution, and let people post what they want? Or is the idea of free speech on the internet too ridiculous to fathom? Surely if people wanted to advertise, they would do so.
yes God forbid you missed the 10 or so spam posts this guy made in the space of 5 minutes which I deleted.

Seriously, if you don't like the deal why not go elsewhere and whinge about it? Google ads are far more intrusive than a banner at the top of the page and one at the bottom offering LOCAL services and companies who are endorsed and recommended by this forum and are run by contributing members of this forum. As you have been told, the minimum period is NOT a year and some people get easy terms. If you haven't the confidence in your business/future business to pay a small amount for advertising on a LOCAL forum in front of your customer base , frankly you'll be lucky to succeed, check out the prices elsewhere - apparently you're going for extensive radio ads - the price of a banner here would cost you about 5 seconds.

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

tell you what go and spam some other forums, see if they'll put up with your crap.

Some Bozo
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Some Bozo »

spambrowne wrote:

"Free" speech in this case means "someone else is paying the bill". It's reasonable that the one who pays the bill decides what content to allow.

Rog
The Self-Proclaimed Voice of Reason
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 66 times

Post by Rog »

a good price, for a good case? As an ex BMW Evangelist, you know the rule of false economy....
I do indeed and passed as soon as the thought was printed.. I don't actually need a tweed case, but I do miss the last one I sold - it added class, where my present one just adds arse!! :)
He hit a chord that rocked the spinet and disappeared into the infinite ...

RobRoyMcCoy
PRS
PRS
Has liked: 194 times
Been liked: 45 times

Post by RobRoyMcCoy »

spambrowne wrote: Yes, God forbid somebody posts on NZG without paying for their year's advertising....

What a ridiculous set of statements :!:

Hundred of "somebody" post on NZG every day without paying advertising, not a problem, because they are not commercial enterprises looking to sell to the forum.

BG has explained his position on Google ads and the local advertisers, of which I am one. I like the fact, and I think it is healthy, that a group of NZ businesses are part of a NZ guitar community as they bring experience and expertise as well as products.

The companies who pay the advertising respect the forum as an important and growing part of the NZ market. My observation is the companies who pay the advertising seem to avoid spaming the forum whilst those that do not are the worst offenders. I may have this wrong but I suspect BG would have a good insight into this.

By stating "Or is the idea of free speech on the internet too ridiculous to fathom?" you seem to miss the point that by setting up and running a forum BG and his associates have done more to promote free speech on the Internet, about our favorite subject no less, that many people in NZ. IMO your comment is just downright rude and borderline ignorant.

People would not pay for advertising if they could achieve the same goal for free via SPAM.
Greenstone Amplifiers