Needing a bass player, guitarist, drummer? Advertise here...

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY crowbgood1
The band I'm in, The Jacks, has a gig at The Wine Cellar in Auckland on Fri 28th of April. We are also releasing a album soon.

We are looking for a support act. We are on the rock and blues side of things, but this does not mean this is what we need as a support act.

So if you interested pm me.

https://www.facebook.com/the1eyedjacks/

We're not famous or anything, but we are fun guys to hang out with and we love making music.
BY sizzlingbadger
You don't expect people on a guitar forum to be able to actually play a guitar do you ?
BY crowbgood1
sizzlingbadger wrote:You don't expect people on a guitar forum to be able to actually play a guitar do you ?

:lol: Hey.... I was hoping!
BY StrummersOfThunder
sizzlingbadger wrote:You don't expect people on a guitar forum to be able to actually play a guitar do you ?

This is a guitar forum ??
....that explains why I'm getting so few matches
BY Bg
I don't know any of those songs, they're wiped from my mind. Along with The Gambler.
BY jeremyb
At my wifes work xmas do one year, they got a band, but the budget was small so the band was crap, they started with brown eyed girl and we left half way through the song :lol:
BY crowbgood1
You guys a fucken funny alright. This is gonna be a mission for us 'Naki' boys, so, if ya can't come and play, ya better come and dance. Hope we see some of you there.
BY nztim
Hey, although we are just down the road from you, we would be more than happy to come and open for you. I'll flick you a PM
BY mrmofo
I sent a begging letter to your facebook account
cheers man