Muso's wanted for originals band (Auckland)

Needing a bass player, guitarist, drummer? Advertise here...

Moderator: Capt. Black

geminize
Stagg
Stagg
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Muso's wanted for originals band (Auckland)

Post by geminize »

Hey everyone,

I'm a singer songwriter, 29 years old. 15+ years experience in bands and writing music. Have a lot of decent commerciallyl viable material - have dabbled in this and that from time to time, won Young Performers Scholarship (Recording Industry of NZ) back in 2000 but to date haven't done much more than a few rough recordings and a whole bunch of free gigs at weddings etc.

2012 I've decided is the year to make things happen.

My style is fairly broad I guess, some of my influences range from Jason Mraz, Jack Johnson, Eric Hutchinson, Xavier Rudd, Lior, to things like Pearl Jam, Matchbox 20, Live, Nirvana… etc etc. So can’t say I can put my music into a neat little labeled box… who would want to though, seriously?

I’m a bit of a hippie in some ways, fairly spiritual, though definitely not away with the faeries :) I believe in energy flowing through music, all music, and so want to always be conscious of the energy I’m putting out into the world. Not that every song is all butterflys and rainbows (considering a lot of my older stuff is very anxsty male Alanis Morrisette haha) but just something I’m aware of and so I guess would love to be connected with like minded people, so the same kind of buzz, journey, adventure. Hopefully that makes sense.

Everything happens for a reason – so I trust the right people will see this and get in touch :)
Check some of my RAW recordings, to see if you like what I’m all about, at http://www.youtube.com/blaircoates

Got the most amazing drummer (though he plays everything under the sun and sings and writes music also) joining me over the next month or so, he’s one of my best mates, so at this point I think specifically looking for lead gat and bass… but honestly, open to WHOEVER thinks they might feel like getting in touch.

Cheers everyone.
Peace :mrgreen:

Blair
"Paradule" - A day without music is a day lost.