bop guitarist wants to jam, join or form band,

Needing a bass player, guitarist, drummer? Advertise here...

Moderator: Capt. Black

mistaspeaka
Stagg
Stagg
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

bop guitarist wants to jam, join or form band,

Post by mistaspeaka »

im a 34 y/o going on 18 gat player who needs to jam with others in te puke tauranga rotorua or whakatane area. not looking for working covers band, want to write original material with other musos on any instrument. i love all kinds of music except rnb hip hop but fave is hard rock and alt metal. fave current bands are mastodon, baroness, fave older stuff is faith no more, gnr, old ozzy, old megadeth, hendrix and randy my fave players. i play gibson v marshall valve and crybaby. can play rhythm and lead(not a shredder) and have plenty of fresh ideas. i tend to come up with riffs in odd time signatures so need other musos who are at least familiar with syncopated rhythms. super quick learner with really good ears and strong desire to take over the planet (or at least nz for a start!) intermediate level skill level. have a small jam space with drum kit at my pad at pukehina beach but happy to travel for good jams.

mr_sooty
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 60 times
Been liked: 178 times

Re: bop guitarist wants to jam, join or form band,

Post by mr_sooty »

If you want a band full of guitarists, you've come to the right place!

mistaspeaka
Stagg
Stagg

Post by mistaspeaka »

i pencil you in then shall i sooty? long way to drive g

willow13
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Location: If less is more then just think how much more more is
Has liked: 372 times
Been liked: 634 times

Post by willow13 »

this is a helpful site as sooty showed :roll: :lol: ...anyway are you open to writing "online"??? what I sometimes do is post videos of my riffs on utube (private setting) and try and write with people that way...I'm in auckland so am of no use to you jam wise but could be keen to try and write something. We have similar influences so who knows
If Less is More Then Just Think How Much More More would be

mistaspeaka
Stagg
Stagg

Post by mistaspeaka »

i hear what your saying but that dont work for me. im a full blown techno phobe and cruising the intraweb is about as far as i go unfortunately. i realise things are done different these days but i need to be in the same room as others to come up with sh#t, old school i know but such is life. thanks for your interest all the same!

willow13
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Location: If less is more then just think how much more more is
Has liked: 372 times
Been liked: 634 times

Post by willow13 »

mistaspeaka wrote:i hear what your saying but that dont work for me. im a full blown techno phobe and cruising the intraweb is about as far as i go unfortunately. i realise things are done different these days but i need to be in the same room as others to come up with sh#t, old school i know but such is life. thanks for your interest all the same!
no worries....I am a fraction older than you and am trying new ways of keeping the musical flame alive :lol: :lol:
If Less is More Then Just Think How Much More More would be