22 y/o Guitarist available [Wellington]

Needing a bass player, guitarist, drummer? Advertise here...

Moderator: Capt. Black

El Chris
Squier
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

22 y/o Guitarist available [Wellington]

Post by El Chris »

Been a while since I've posted here. Maybe the fact that I'm back illustrates how desperate I am for new people to play with. Been playing instrumentals and jamming in a trio for the last few years, which is fun, but it's been going no where fast for a while.

Predominantly a blues player influenced by the playing of guys like Freddie King, Jimmie Vaughan, Sean Costello, Anson Funderburgh, T-Bone Walker, B.B King, Otis Rush, practically anything off Chess Records, Rick Estrin, Kid Andersen, Junior Watson.. the list goes on.

Aside from this I've played in a few more Indie/Alt Rock bands and have a pretty eclectic taste in music. I'm not fussed about doing covers or originals, as long as the musics coming from the right place. I'm interested in the genres of Blues, R&B (the good kind..), Folk, Soul, Funk, anything with a heavy emphasis on groove and lack of emphasis on wanky/pretentious musicianship.

Looking to play play some good music, get some gigs, and make a few dollars doing something I enjoy.

PM me on here or post in this thread.

Cheers,
Chris