Guitarist wanted Hamilton

Needing a bass player, guitarist, drummer? Advertise here...

Moderator: Capt. Black

Caveboy
Stagg
Stagg
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Guitarist wanted Hamilton

Post by Caveboy »

Hi our Hamilton based band is looking for a second guitarist. While our band is more rocky, we are all into Metal and hardcore and don't necessarily wish to be shy about that in our tones or writing. So if you are into some heavier music, but keen to do something a bit different and have some fun, then hit us up. If you are into stuff like 'Every time I die', 'cancer bats', the 'bronx' then we'd be pretty keen for you to come add your influence to what we are doing, help give us some extra balls!

Only prerequisite, must play well with others ie. don't expect to come in and take over or completely change the bands direction. Don't expect the band to be a vehicle for you to use to unleash every song you ever wrote in the last five years. We are a new band, so while we'll want you to add to what we've already created, and there will be heaps of opportunity to write new material as well.

Caveboy
Stagg
Stagg

Re: Guitarist wanted Hamilton

Post by Caveboy »

Hmm, that came across a bit Nazi sounding.... We want to have fun and not stiffle anyones creativity, we just have an overall idea of what we want to do and would like to add another member who can add there influence in a harmonious way :)

aliasceiza

Post by aliasceiza »

Best to be straight up from the word go I reckon, no misunderstandings, save time in the long run!

Good luck!

Caveboy
Stagg
Stagg

Post by Caveboy »

Cheers dude!

Forgot, if keen, email me: andre.hume@hotmail.com

rob_on_guitar
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 8 times

Post by rob_on_guitar »

Some cool band s coming from teh tron lately, got and tunes etc to post?