I HAVE FOUND WHAT IM LOOKING FOR

Needing a bass player, guitarist, drummer? Advertise here...

Moderator: Capt. Black

GrantB
ADMIN
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 1362 times
Been liked: 2100 times

Re: I HAVE FOUND WHAT IM LOOKING FOR

Post by GrantB »

Ryan, will you be standing for election in 2014?
"Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible god and destroys a visible nature. Unaware that this nature he's destroying is this god he's worshipping." - Hubert Reeves

Single coil
BANNED
Has liked: 1110 times
Been liked: 485 times

Post by Single coil »

daveym44 wrote:[More bollocks than a lake full of testicles, once again]
werdna wrote:Well at least I can still make toast in the bath without anyone telling me it's unsafe.

Tonemaker
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Tonemaker »

Bless you..... you sneezed? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
I had a dream last night, that everything I have got replaced with an exact replica.... (Steven Wright)

Single coil
BANNED

Post by Single coil »

Tonemaker wrote:Bless you..... you sneezed? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Not sure if that's directed at me or not, but in reality, yes, yes I did.
werdna wrote:Well at least I can still make toast in the bath without anyone telling me it's unsafe.

badmotor
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by badmotor »

*UNIQUE* wrote:Ryan, will you be standing for election in 2014?
Also interested.
Hot_Grits wrote:Someone should print this thread out and hang it in an art gallery.

Danger Mouse
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 353 times
Been liked: 663 times

Post by Danger Mouse »

Poor guy, so desperate to mean something to someone.

I'd say he really is 44, but divorced and his kids hate him.
The older I get, the more disappointed in myself I become.

Single coil
BANNED

Post by Single coil »

Danger Mouse wrote:I'd say he really is 44, but divorced and his kids hate him.
That's so harsh it's bound to be true! :lol:

I'm going to hell in every religion.

Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1018 times
Been liked: 2492 times

Post by Slowy »

CustomAudioBoutique wrote:
daveym44 wrote:I HAVE FOUND A BUNCH OF CNUTS THAT CALL THEMSELVES GUITARISTS.I HAVE REALLY HIT A NERVE WITH YOU SHEEPSHAGGERS HEY!!!!!!!!YOU BOYS BITE MORE THAN SNAPPERS
Oh come on, daveym44 ... there are more important problems than U2 to worry about. Sure our foreign policy is important, but there are more pressing problems at hand. We have to end apartheid for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. Ensure a strong national defense, prevent the spread of communism in Central America, work for a Middle East peace settlement, prevent U.S. military involvement overseas. We have to ensure that America is a respected world power. Now that's not to belittle our domestic problems, which are equally important, if not more. Better and more affordable long-term care for the elderly, control and find a cure for the AIDS epidemic, clean up environmental damage from toxic waste and pollution, improve the quality of primary and secondary education, strengthen laws to crack down on crime and illegal drugs. We also have to ensure that college education is affordable for the middle class and protect Social Security for senior citizens plus conserve natural resources and wilderness areas and reduce the influence of political action committees. But economically we're still a mess. We have to find a way to hold down the inflation rate and reduce the deficit. We also need to provide training and jobs for the unemployed as well as protect existing American jobs from unfair foreign imports. We have to make America the leader in new technology. At the same time we need to promote economic growth and business expansion and hold the line against federal income taxes and hold down interest rates while promoting opportunities for small businesses and controlling mergers and big corporate takeovers. But we can't ignore our social needs either. We have to stop people from abusing the welfare system. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights while also promoting equal rights for women but change the abortion laws to protect the right to life yet still somehow maintain women's freedom of choice. We also have to control the influx of illegal immigrants. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values and curb graphic sex and violence on TV, in movies, in popular music, everywhere. Most importantly we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.
Apathy is the answer.

And it would seem living in Whangarei can leave a person seriously under stimulated. :think:
Beyond a critical point within a finite space, freedom diminishes as numbers increase. This is as true of humans as it is of gas molecules in a sealed flask. The human question is not how many can possibly survive within the system, but what kind of existence is possible for those who so survive.

druz15
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 9 times
Been liked: 56 times

Post by druz15 »

TmcB wrote:hug memes
BG wrote:I don't care if you worship god or you worship goats cocks

Scooter13
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 40 times
Been liked: 69 times

Post by Scooter13 »

daveym44 wrote:I HAVE FOUND A BUNCH OF CNUTS THAT CALL THEMSELVES GUITARISTS.I HAVE REALLY HIT A NERVE WITH YOU SHEEPSHAGGERS HEY!!!!!!!!YOU BOYS BITE MORE THAN SNAPPERS
Oh come on, daveym44 ... there are more important problems than U2 to worry about. Sure our foreign policy is important, but there are more pressing problems at hand. We have to end apartheid for one. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. Ensure a strong national defense, prevent the spread of communism in Central America, work for a Middle East peace settlement, prevent U.S. military involvement overseas. We have to ensure that America is a respected world power. Now that's not to belittle our domestic problems, which are equally important, if not more. Better and more affordable long-term care for the elderly, control and find a cure for the AIDS epidemic, clean up environmental damage from toxic waste and pollution, improve the quality of primary and secondary education, strengthen laws to crack down on crime and illegal drugs. We also have to ensure that college education is affordable for the middle class and protect Social Security for senior citizens plus conserve natural resources and wilderness areas and reduce the influence of political action committees. But economically we're still a mess. We have to find a way to hold down the inflation rate and reduce the deficit. We also need to provide training and jobs for the unemployed as well as protect existing American jobs from unfair foreign imports. We have to make America the leader in new technology. At the same time we need to promote economic growth and business expansion and hold the line against federal income taxes and hold down interest rates while promoting opportunities for small businesses and controlling mergers and big corporate takeovers. But we can't ignore our social needs either. We have to stop people from abusing the welfare system. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights while also promoting equal rights for women but change the abortion laws to protect the right to life yet still somehow maintain women's freedom of choice. We also have to control the influx of illegal immigrants. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values and curb graphic sex and violence on TV, in movies, in popular music, everywhere. Most importantly we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.
Are you quoting Bono?

twistedthoughts
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 7 times

Post by twistedthoughts »

Danger Mouse wrote:Poor guy, so desperate to mean something to someone.

I'd say he really is 44, but divorced and his kids hate him.
I imagine this guy never had kids. Probably had cats though. Like 17 of them.

And those cats still hate him.

slash-ed
Resident Gear Whore
Has liked: 97 times
Been liked: 424 times

Post by slash-ed »

Just a small town girl living in a lonely world

telefiend
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 218 times
Been liked: 109 times

Post by telefiend »

That was beautiful Patrick, but I'm still more worried about Sri Lanka

calling card
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 857 times
Been liked: 276 times

Post by calling card »

Is it getting better?
Or do you feel the same?
Will it make it easier on you now?
You got someone to blame
You say

One love
One life
When it's one need
In the night
One love
We get to share it
Leaves you baby if you
Don't care for it

Did I disappoint you?
Or leave a bad taste in your mouth?
You act like you never had love
And you want me to go without
Well it's

Too late
Tonight
To drag the past out into the light
We're one, but we're not the same
We get to
Carry each other
Carry each other
One

Have you come here for forgiveness?
Have you come to raise the dead?
Have you come here to play Jesus?
To the lepers in your head

Did I ask too much?
More than a lot.
You gave me nothing,
Now it's all I got
We're one
But we're not the same
Well we
Hurt each other
Then we do it again
You say
Love is a temple
Love a higher law
Love is a temple
Love the higher law
You ask me to enter
But then you make me crawl
And I can't be holding on
To what you got
When all you got is hurt
2024; I have explored the extent of the perimeter dome, there is no escape. I am become Morpheus

bender
Darth Fader
Has liked: 417 times
Been liked: 1016 times

Post by bender »

TL;DR