Needing a bass player, guitarist, drummer? Advertise here...

Moderator: Capt. Black

I played drums for 4 years and had a 9 year break then got an electronic kit 6 mnths ago. My drumming influences include Travis Barker, Matt Kelly, Jose Pasillas, John Otto, Brad Wilk and John Dolmayan to name some. Im am interested in playing most things, including Rock, Punk, dropkick murphys, Chemical brothers, rap, linkin park type stuff. I am committed to going all the way, I need to meet the write/right people.
Hey man,

How are you,Im just getting back into music myself played guitar and some keys in a cover bands at home in Ireland I'm over here working for a few years,we used play blink,green day,kings of Leon,bonjovi,ac/DC,Stevie wonder,journey,link in park,thin Lizzy,Eminem,I'm 27 and just bought a guitar again and amp n gonna be doing some serious practice so I can get in or set up a decent covers band over here,if u got any interest hit me a mail,cheers ,

David
Does make me laugh that a new member's first post is to start a band, which is replied to by a new member, who's first post is what the OP was looking for and it's all schweeet.

Yet I've failed miserably to get even close to being in a band in the 8-odd years I've been on here....
Danger Mouse wrote:Does make me laugh that a new member's first post is to start a band, which is replied to by a new member, who's first post is what the OP was looking for and it's all schweeet.

Yet I've failed miserably to get even close to being in a band in the 8-odd years I've been on here....

yeah i think we underestimate the sheer power of lurk here...
BY hamo
Don't be strangers then. :D