Auckland guitarist/vocalist seeks drummer and bass player

Needing a bass player, guitarist, drummer? Advertise here...

Moderator: Capt. Black

jeffwearsbirkenstocks
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Auckland guitarist/vocalist seeks drummer and bass player

Post by jeffwearsbirkenstocks »

So yeah. My name is Jeff, i'm 16. I've been playing guitar for about 2 years, and more seriously the last year and a bit. I started trying to sing a few months ago and I'm not too bad, but it doesn't really matter in Punk Rock. The only piece of equipment i'm missing is a big enough amp for gigging, which i'll be able to buy in a few weeks or less.

I've written the music for a bunch of songs, but no lyrics or song names yet. My music is melodic punk rock influenced by NOFX, Descendents, Green Day, The Loved Ones, Pennywise and other bands like that.

So i'm looking for a bass player, preferably who can write music and share vocals with me and a drummer who can play nice and fast punk beats.

Must love music, want to be in a real band and able to put a bit of time and effort into the band.

So that's it. If you're interested or know anyone who might be interested I would really love to hear from you.

Http://www.myspace.com/jefftorr

8)

Optimus_prime
Tokai
Tokai

Post by Optimus_prime »

omfg I'm in your top ten on myspace

I must be the coolest person ever!

Kristie
Token Rock Chick!

Post by Kristie »

It's top eight silly! (Yeah, I'm like totally jelous) :wink:

Optimus_prime
Tokai
Tokai

Post by Optimus_prime »

SHIT!

jeffwearsbirkenstocks

Basically all my myspace friends are people I don't talk to or bands so yeah.

Also, i've got the buses/trains sussed so I can go pretty much anywhere in Auckland.

jeffwearsbirkenstocks

fuck, alot of shit has happened over the last few days. I've moved back home, so this topic is a write off..