We want another guitarist

Needing a bass player, guitarist, drummer? Advertise here...

Moderator: Capt. Black

Paul_subservient
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

We want another guitarist

Post by Paul_subservient »

Subservient is looking for another guitarist to join our line up, pushing us to a 5 piece band, giving the oppotunity to add more of a range with the guitars. So if you think you, or you know someone that could fit in with subservient, tell them about this.

We are currently a 4 piece band that practises out west, resonably new, almost 9 months old, and we're slowly gaining speed toward international stardom Tongue we play heavy rock/metal with all sorts of influences. Generally the rythem section is the heavy stuff, whilst the gats and vocals tend to be more general rock.

We're looking for someone that knows how to play guitar, its a really good start if ya can do that, also to be able to write parts, and have a influence with the music we make, and give decent input. We're prtty easy going, but we take music quite seriously, and the band is trying to make it somewhere, so we try to have 2 pracs a week out in west auckland, and we try to do alot of gigs. Also looking at more recording within the year, so we need someone sorta now.

We're young, 17,18,18 and 19, so if you fit into this sorta age category, it'll work better, plus u gotta be able to accept our dry humour haha. Thats about it, we'll be trialing anybody interested after our gig on the 7th when the bassist is busy with other things.

The rumours about Subservient being a totally gay band, are so not true. We just like to play in the nude sometimes because we are all really really really good friends. I used to be the drummer for Amperzahn ages ago, but I quit because they were too awesome for me. Oh, and Kristie is the best guitarist in the world. Totally. Also, she is totally trustworthy, and would never ever abuse her powers of moderation.

So if your interested, reply to this post, or call me (Biatchi) on 0274445467 or PM me here or email me southan_man@hotmail.com or southans@xtra.co.nz

also visit our myspace to learn more about us http://www.myspace.com/subservientnz

chur

P.

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2269 times
Been liked: 3917 times

Post by Bg »

Cool, a literate drummer, thats a new one ;)
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

Kristie
Token Rock Chick!

Post by Kristie »

Seen it before, litaracy in a drummer is an unnessisary feature, the novelty soon wears off. :wink:

Kristie
Token Rock Chick!

Re: We want another guitarist

Post by Kristie »

Paul_subservient wrote:
The rumours about Subservient being a totally samick band, are so not true.

I think he means samick = g@y

Paul_subservient

Re: We want another guitarist

Post by Paul_subservient »

Kristie_Amperzahn wrote:
Paul_subservient wrote:
The rumours about Subservient being a totally samick band, are so not true.

I think he means samick = g@y
Haha damn you and your moderating powers