Post your tabs!

Moderator: Capt. Black

Click
Stagg
Stagg
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Guns N Roses tab

Post by Click »

I know it'll be impossible to find, but just incase anyone here has it, or knows where it is..

Looking for tabs for the bass in Guns n Roses Use Your Illusion Tour in Tokyo
It's during the drum and guitar solo, Duff comes out on bass, looking for the tabs for it.

Anyone? :cry:
Squier PJ California Series
Ibanez Soundwave 65

Tsuken
In the Name of Vai

Post by Tsuken »

heh - bad timing to be looking for tabs atm, as you're probably aware. :? I do have a bunch of GNR tabs (I think), but I'm almost 100% sure they're all the studio versions. I'll double check though
My twitting tweets of twitterness

@ash lol/RT "@ChelseaVPeretti Had fun in the Cinema Tent tonight w @adultswim @robcorddry #bonnaroo #fonz #hottubtimemachineintonationjokes #childrenshospital #mud #pee" //by @Jenesis

Here be bloggins

Tsuken
In the Name of Vai

Post by Tsuken »

well, just had a quick check, and I see 151 GNR tabs :shock: I had no idea I had that many. Some are duplicates (dunno how many), and some of the filenames do end in "LiveEra" - so there may or may not be the bit you're after, I suppose. Any hints to help me narrow them down a bit? They total 5.4MB, so I can't really send you all of them :|

@ash lol/RT "@ChelseaVPeretti Had fun in the Cinema Tent tonight w @adultswim @robcorddry #bonnaroo #fonz #hottubtimemachineintonationjokes #childrenshospital #mud #pee" //by @Jenesis

Here be bloggins

Click
Stagg
Stagg

Post by Click »

Umm.. All I know is it's during the 92 Use Your Illusion Tokyo Dome concert, during the Drum & Guitar solo. :lol:
Squier PJ California Series
Ibanez Soundwave 65

slash-ed
Resident Gear Whore
Has liked: 97 times
Been liked: 424 times

Post by slash-ed »

hey tsuken i thought u dont like slash?? :D
Just a small town girl living in a lonely world

Tsuken
In the Name of Vai

Post by Tsuken »

;) I got them all from Gelato. :P I actually have no idea what tabs I have, for the most part. :roll:

Here be bloggins

Gelato
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Gelato »

Come on mate, there was only about 9,000 tabs I gave you. Can't be that hard to remember them all :roll:
My web site
My band's site

NZRS-Dave wrote:I can help with that cos I read something somewhere about it.

dc
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 141 times

Post by dc »

Gelato wrote:Come on mate, there was only about 9,000 tabs I gave you. Can't be that hard to remember them all :roll:
Hey guys, stick around, we might be needing you :wink: :D

Tsuken
In the Name of Vai

Post by Tsuken »

lol - yeah, who needs the Powertab archive anyway? ;)

Here be bloggins

TMG 03
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by TMG 03 »

Is PT shut down ?

Tsuken
In the Name of Vai

Post by Tsuken »

With the current brouhaha over downloadable tabs, last time I looked the Powertab archive was non-functional

just looked, and it's different again:
January 1st, 2006

On behalf of the PTA community I want to wish you all a happy new year! While we are actively working on the archive, there is a (well-known) guitar tab site, that integrated the whole PT archive without any permission. While we are absolutely glad to see the PT community tabs being downloadable again, the way this was done is more than questionable and dubious.
I dunno what this "well-known guitar tab site" is :?:

Here be bloggins