Lets hear your sound clips...

Moderator: Capt. Black

Tsuken
In the Name of Vai
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Risking hubris ...

Post by Tsuken »

... I think this is pretty good 8)

It started life as just a couple of odd chords many years ago. I added some lyrics a few less years ago, and a double-time middle section a few weeks back.

Now Gelato and I have thrown some lead guitar over it, and (unusually for us) we're both pretty pleased with ourselves ;)

It's called "To the Day", and should be the first song on here: http://www.owen.net.nz/raf/music.html

Gelato's on the left, I'm on the right. I used the Fatal Tube for the slower leads, and the California Sound for the fast bit in the middle. Go AMT shredder! Go! :twisted:
My twitting tweets of twitterness

@ash lol/RT "@ChelseaVPeretti Had fun in the Cinema Tent tonight w @adultswim @robcorddry #bonnaroo #fonz #hottubtimemachineintonationjokes #childrenshospital #mud #pee" //by @Jenesis

Here be bloggins

Gelato
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Re: Risking hubris ...

Post by Gelato »

Tsuken wrote:Go AMT shredder! Go! :twisted:
Well, in addition to that comment, most of it isn't really shred is it :wink: Lots of restraint shown :lol: 'twas a cool track to play on 8)
My web site
My band's site

NZRS-Dave wrote:I can help with that cos I read something somewhere about it.

Tsuken
In the Name of Vai

Re: Risking hubris ...

Post by Tsuken »

Gelato wrote:
Tsuken wrote:Go AMT shredder! Go! :twisted:
Well, in addition to that comment, most of it isn't really shred is it :wink: Lots of restraint shown :lol: 'twas a cool track to play on 8)
This is true, but "AMT racer" just didn't make any sense :P
My twitting tweets of twitterness

@ash lol/RT "@ChelseaVPeretti Had fun in the Cinema Tent tonight w @adultswim @robcorddry #bonnaroo #fonz #hottubtimemachineintonationjokes #childrenshospital #mud #pee" //by @Jenesis

Here be bloggins