No votes

Total votes: 3

thehenderson
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Re: Another raw piece

Post by thehenderson »

Haha cool man. So you've had someone come in and ask for swastikas or something? What do you say to a person like that...

shinenz
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 4 times

Post by shinenz »

Yer had a guy last month ask for German Nazi flag on his arm, said no we dont do that. he was fine, and ended up getting some skulls.

Last week I had a Maori guy come in and ask me to do a Moko on his face, I explained Pakeha's don't do that, he needs to go to Auckland to te Moko, or Hamilton, and other factors to take into account, it's not something you just go and get.

Well he lost it, abused the shit outa me, I had to remove him from studio calmly, cause Social Workers can't be punching people in the face which is what I felt like! haha, anyhow, I know the police well, they across the road basically, gave them a call and they took him away...police came back few days later and told me he is now locked up for a few months for abusing some innocent women in town & chasing her.... so I guess he was just plain ol nuts!! For a little town, we got some weirdos man
Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage

Tsuken
In the Name of Vai

Post by Tsuken »

Is cool. Lots of energy 8)
My twitting tweets of twitterness

@ash lol/RT "@ChelseaVPeretti Had fun in the Cinema Tent tonight w @adultswim @robcorddry #bonnaroo #fonz #hottubtimemachineintonationjokes #childrenshospital #mud #pee" //by @Jenesis

Here be bloggins

thehenderson
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by thehenderson »

shinenz wrote:Yer had a guy last month ask for German Nazi flag on his arm, said no we dont do that. he was fine, and ended up getting some skulls.

That is the funniest thing I've heard in ages man. Someone coming in asking for some super specific, ultra powerful symbol tattooed on them, but then you talk them into some other random thing. Hahaha!

I met a bunch of genuine Nazis on tour in Germany. The group I met reminded me a lot of National Front guys in NZ. Skin heads, patched leather jackets, poorly educated, bored

shinenz
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by shinenz »

thehenderson wrote:bored
<<< possibly the main reason... easily led when bored in life.

I still crack up when I see the Mongrel Mob wearing Nazi symbols and skinheads.... they all seem very very confused haha.... I dont think neither has a true understanding of where the design originated from, nor would any of us actually be here if that flag had of reined supreme over this world.... bizarre.

Ya true Nazi supporters in Germany are scary, I work with a German, she has told me lots about her country. I also seen a few doco's on the Nazi movement still active today...it's insane... such a waste of energy.... if they put all those angry lil fuckers on bicycle generators they could power half their country...and keep them occupied while they plan their master plans like Stewy off Family Guy

ash
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 5 times

Post by ash »

shinenz wrote: I still crack up when I see the Mongrel Mob wearing Nazi symbols and skinheads.... they all seem very very confused haha.... I dont think neither has a true understanding of where the design originated from, nor would any of us actually be here if that flag had of reined supreme over this world.... bizarre.
Take a look at the doco Kemp on Gangs, the NZ episode. Mongrel Mob etc. They seem to know exactly what the Nazi imagery represents and think their use of it is thus extra badass. Troll-tastic.
http://ashcustomworks.com for custom built electric guitars hand made in new zealand

shinenz
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by shinenz »

ash wrote:their use of it is thus extra badass
<<<< :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default ... dID=986108

K this other track is still getting fine tuned, new guy Sam wrote it and the main riff, i put the structure/pre chorus etc overall tune together...collaboration is great when it works

We still stuck on names tho, iI wont be using Fuse Wik as thats still happening now and then, so wouldn't be fair on other guys

I like

Shotgun Soup <<<< 1st
Graveyard Cowboys <<<<<2nd ( same said it sounds like gays named Brute)
Toxic Politicians <<<<<3rd I could settle with this

hamo
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 638 times
Been liked: 807 times

Post by hamo »

Graveyard Cowboys for sure man. It's like Graveyard BBQ and Cowboys From Hell all rolled into one. :D
Aquila Rosso wrote:I don't a mind an iced tea rimjob one little bit :congrats:
Molly wrote:Trousers are no substitute for talent
druz wrote:I present to you, the whogivesafuckocaster

shinenz
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by shinenz »

hamo wrote:Graveyard Cowboys for sure man
Thats what I thought, but he was like ...no no no no no no. it's gay as man.....

So it down to Toxic Politicians & Shotgun Soup. Was thinking could wear lime green suits and gas masks if we were toxic name haha, or a spud gun and a large bowl of soup on stage for final song :lol: :lol: