My Band Fully, LIVE

Lets hear your sound clips...

Moderator: Capt. Black

TBB Flamey
Gibson
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

My Band Fully, LIVE

Post by TBB Flamey »

This is a low quality clip of my band Fully playing for the pacifica beats regional finals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KgxeQnwYS8

Crap mix thanks to the awesome students from MAINZ!! the overdriven guitar parts are like half the song and considering they're barely audible.. :( And the end of the last song is cut out,

We didn't finish the first song properly, the drummer stopped too soon, lol
Plus improvising solos is a much more sloppy task in the heat of the moment I found :oops:

So apart from all that crap.. Hope you enjoy 8)

peace out
Live love leave eat sandwiches

DaNextSlash
Fender
Fender

Re: My Band Fully, LIVE

Post by DaNextSlash »

TBB Flamey wrote:
Crap mix thanks to the awesome students from MAINZ!!
Never mind the mix....straight amp settings were absolute rubbish..I dunno what they teach at MAINZ...Rockquest settings sucked big fat arse in both heats and finals...
Hmmm....Its niiiiiice
I like

TBB Flamey
Gibson

Post by TBB Flamey »

Those were my settings I dialed in :oops: In a rush mind you. But I like lots of treble and mids, back off on the bass a bit. Usually cuts through nicely

Didn't like the amp distortion though, wasn't bluesy enough

I should have taken the reigns with the volume to, but I thought they had me covered in that aspect.. Never trusting those nooblets again

DaNextSlash
Fender
Fender

Post by DaNextSlash »

Not saying that the tone on the video was rubbish. But usually the MAINZ guys stuff up altogether...

I didnt get to dial my settings in....I just ran the same settings as everyone else. Minor drawback I didnt want an arse metal tone...with 10 treble 2 mids 8 bass and 10 presence.....

You get the point...
Hmmm....Its niiiiiice
I like

TBB Flamey
Gibson

Post by TBB Flamey »

Yup I know exactly what you mean. I actually cranked the mids when I was in the rockquest and one cheeky bastard came and turned them back down again. They had a valvestate halfstack running on about 0.1 and said that they'd turn it up front of house.. They never did