doing nicely on the mp3.com.au charts

Lets hear your sound clips...

Moderator: Capt. Black

rocklander
no offense, but I'm not a guitarist
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

doing nicely on the mp3.com.au charts

Post by rocklander »

Des Lynch and Pete Bayne got me to lay down the vocals on these tracks they wrote, and they seem to be doing nicely on the mp3.com.au charts..
I can't claim any credit on these, but here they are anyways.

http://www.mp3.com.au/track.asp?id=144792

http://www.mp3.com.au/track.asp?id=144791
Some Bozo wrote:dogs represent the qualities we like to see in a friend, and cats represent the qualites we'd like to be able to get away with in ourselves :D
.__
. __\___
. _____D)
. __)
. __)
.__)pull my finger

stagepass

DarcyPerry
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by DarcyPerry »

Great singing man!
"It's all a gift... and I have to keep giving it back, or it goes away. If I start believing that it's all my doing, it's gonna be my undoing." - Stevie Ray Vaughan
http://www.darcyperry.co.nz

rocklander

Post by rocklander »

thanks - can't play guitar for crap, so I gotta do okay at something besides farting .. ;-)
Some Bozo wrote:dogs represent the qualities we like to see in a friend, and cats represent the qualites we'd like to be able to get away with in ourselves :D
.__
. __\___
. _____D)
. __)
. __)
.__)pull my finger

stagepass

Terexgeek
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1224 times
Been liked: 375 times

Post by Terexgeek »

Hey, maybe now you could fart for Australia?
Tin arse!!

rocklander

Post by rocklander »

u think they need my help?
.__
. __\___
. _____D)
. __)
. __)
.__)pull my finger

stagepass

Terexgeek
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Terexgeek »

Very cool rocklander, great vocals.

Good to see Mr Lynch still rocks, I bought his first electric guitar and amp, he was a fantastic guitarist even back in high school, I was very impressed when he bought his snakeskin finish Samick...

Please pass on my compliments and suggest he get his arse online at the forum :lol:
Tin arse!!

TMG 03
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by TMG 03 »

What to sing in my band ?:)

Terexgeek
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Terexgeek »

rocklander wrote:u think they need my help?
Aussie needs all the help it can get, why do you think they claim so many Kiwis as Aussies :lol:
Tin arse!!

rocklander

Post by rocklander »

Terexgeek wrote:Very cool rocklander, great vocals.

Good to see Mr Lynch still rocks, I bought his first electric guitar and amp, he was a fantastic guitarist even back in high school, I was very impressed when he bought his snakeskin finish Samick...

Please pass on my compliments and suggest he get his arse online at the forum :lol:
thanks, and besides being an exceptional musician (not only guitarist) he's a bloody good mate and a good man. and dammit, he's always right - I don't mean he "has to be right" - he just is... manys the time I thought a song went a particular way, and he suggested it might be different - and he's always right - such attention to detail. and I'll pass on the request to him..
TMG 03 wrote:What to sing in my band ?:)
again - thanks :-) . was more to promote his stuff than me, but I'm a lead singer, and will take all the compliments I can get - heh.
.__
. __\___
. _____D)
. __)
. __)
.__)pull my finger

stagepass

Terexgeek
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Terexgeek »

rocklander wrote:

thanks, and besides being an exceptional musician (not only guitarist) he's a bloody good mate and a good man. and dammit, he's always right - I don't mean he "has to be right" - he just is... manys the time I thought a song went a particular way, and he suggested it might be different - and he's always right - such attention to detail. and I'll pass on the request to him..
Thanks for that, and thank him for my first and only ever organised lesson too please!

Mr Darcy Perry you may remember a certain red Segovia stratalike? That came from Mr Lynch...

That's three owners right there, I wonder if there are many passed around guitars owned on this site...please note I mean OWNED and played but not purchased on a whim and immediately sold for a profit {notlookingatanyoneinparticularheremrslashed} :roll:
Tin arse!!

captainbackfire
Stagg
Stagg

Post by captainbackfire »

Who'd have thunk a guitar could travel so far? I'm pretty sure the guitar has had a longer life than the store I bought it from!
Maybe I try too hard - so call me Captain Backfire!

www.myspace.com/deslynchmusic

rocklander

Post by rocklander »

hey bro... welcome to the forum...
.__
. __\___
. _____D)
. __)
. __)
.__)pull my finger

stagepass

slash-ed
Resident Gear Whore
Has liked: 97 times
Been liked: 424 times

Post by slash-ed »

Terexgeek wrote:
rocklander wrote:

Thanks for that, and thank him for my first and only ever organised lesson too please!

Mr Darcy Perry you may remember a certain red Segovia stratalike? That came from Mr Lynch...

That's three owners right there, I wonder if there are many passed around guitars owned on this site...please note I mean OWNED and played but not purchased on a whim and immediately sold for a profit {notlookingatanyoneinparticularheremrslashed} :roll:
Was that necessary? :roll:

And if you'd think about it ever so slightly, the ones that I make a profit on are usually not purchased on a whim ;)
Just a small town girl living in a lonely world

Terexgeek
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Terexgeek »

slash-ed wrote:
Terexgeek wrote:
rocklander wrote: thanks, and besides being an exceptional musician (not only guitarist) he's a bloody good mate and a good man. and dammit, he's always right - I don't mean he "has to be right" - he just is... manys the time I thought a song went a particular way, and he suggested it might be different - and he's always right - such attention to detail. and I'll pass on the request to him..

Was that necessary? :roll:

And if you'd think about it ever so slightly, the ones that I make a profit on are usually not purchased on a whim ;)
Oh go on you're such an easy target, and you bite sooo beautifully :wink:

So righto then, let us know the guitar you've had that has been passed on/sold/permantly shared with a few forum members...Mr slash-ed??? :D
Tin arse!!

slash-ed
Resident Gear Whore
Has liked: 97 times
Been liked: 424 times

Post by slash-ed »

What's it to you? :wink:
Just a small town girl living in a lonely world