Moderator: Capt. Black

symphonist
Stagg
Stagg
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Post by symphonist »

slash-ed wrote:
TBB Flamey wrote:
bluesgeek wrote:Cool, reminded me of something I've been listening too lately but can't put my finger on it...

Anyway, my 2 cents worth

Lose the hihat click in the quiet bits, it makes you look like you're trying to keep time - you don't need it ;) When you get a real drummer in there you could lose it completely or he could just do a bit of flim-flam every now and then ;)

I love the distorted solo tone but I reckon you could carry on with that tone again and lose the clean one... that clean tone is streets behind the overdriven :) Well played mate, the makings of a classic song there with a great solo :D
Yeah the clean solo seemed like a good idea at the time, sounded better then I thought it would which is why I kept it. Funnily enough even with the hihat clicks at the start I did go out of time a bit, delayed reaction. I was too lazy to redo it perfectly though :lol:

I wish my amp had more gain, the feedback was taking a bit long to kick in, that's why all the notes are sustained so long, I stood there making the note sing kinda 'willing' the amp to start feedbacking :D Though it does sound pretty good as it is

I'll lay down some lyrics for yall as soon as I have the house all to myself, i'm sure you fellow recorders will know what I mean :P I hope my voice doesn't ruin it :oops:

cheers for the feedback :D
Nooo don't axe the clean solo, that was very cool.
2nd