Moderator: Capt. Black

Terexgeek
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 1224 times
Been liked: 375 times

Post by Terexgeek »

Really love your compositional skills, the track builds and builds, every chorus has something new to catch, the rhythm dynamics were just right and lashings of incendary stringtastic shreddedness...loved the hard out bit...spontanteous goats thrown... :D

Wish I had long hair to thrash about :cry:
Tin arse!!

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2265 times
Been liked: 3910 times

Post by Bg »

could do the combover? I'm aiming for it, or I'm just going to wear a hat... ;)
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

Tsuken
In the Name of Vai

Post by Tsuken »

Terexgeek wrote:Really love your compositional skills, the track builds and builds, every chorus has something new to catch, the rhythm dynamics were just right and lashings of incendary stringtastic shreddedness...loved the hard out bit...spontanteous goats thrown... :D

Wish I had long hair to thrash about :cry:
Thanks T. 8) Composition is another thing I'm spending a bit of time working on - rather than my previous "play the main theme a couple times then noodle till the fade-out" style ;)
My twitting tweets of twitterness

@ash lol/RT "@ChelseaVPeretti Had fun in the Cinema Tent tonight w @adultswim @robcorddry #bonnaroo #fonz #hottubtimemachineintonationjokes #childrenshospital #mud #pee" //by @Jenesis

Here be bloggins

Gelato
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Gelato »

Such a cool track 8) I really like how it changes in so many different ways with tempos and such. And the shreding is most triumphant ;)
My web site
My band's site

NZRS-Dave wrote:I can help with that cos I read something somewhere about it.

Terexgeek
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1224 times
Been liked: 375 times

Post by Terexgeek »

bluesgeek wrote:could do the combover? I'm aiming for it, or I'm just going to wear a hat... ;)
Combover is definitely an option, I was thinking for a quicker solution, supergluing one of those wharehouse wigs...just right for a proper wig-out :roll:
Tin arse!!