Moderator: Capt. Black

dylan
Gibson
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 25 times

my cover of "peg"

Post by dylan »

never quite got the backing vox right, but as close as im gonna get - trying to slap like chuck rainey was way hard - different phrasing to the 80's funk metal i learned bass on.

hope youz enjoy:)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:evil: Mids so haunting that demons took over my living room and now my guitar glows! :evil:

rocklander
no offense, but I'm not a guitarist

Post by rocklander »

great stuff again there dylan. you've one of the most charismatic voices I've heard in a long time.. kinda randy newman meets steeley dan (not sure if it's fagen, or becker).. nice groove to that too bro..
Some Bozo wrote:dogs represent the qualities we like to see in a friend, and cats represent the qualites we'd like to be able to get away with in ourselves :D
.__
. __\___
. _____D)
. __)
. __)
.__)pull my finger

stagepass

Cdog
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 3498 times
Been liked: 715 times

Post by Cdog »

That must have taken ages... I've never heard the original but nice job :)

Tsuken
In the Name of Vai

Post by Tsuken »

:shock: wow wow and again wow. That was extremely cool, matey. 8) Interesting for me to hear your vocals on that; you sounded just like when I first met you.

The lead guitar was - I think - a really cool juxtaposition with the smooth style of the rest of the song. Also, the tone had a lot more bite and clarity than previous tones - was that your valve jr miked up, rather than modelled?
My twitting tweets of twitterness

@ash lol/RT "@ChelseaVPeretti Had fun in the Cinema Tent tonight w @adultswim @robcorddry #bonnaroo #fonz #hottubtimemachineintonationjokes #childrenshospital #mud #pee" //by @Jenesis

Here be bloggins