dylan
Gibson
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 25 times

another song done - "heyman"

Post by dylan »

hope youz enjoy:)

i wrote this one about people who do sicko crimes.

**edit 30 apr uploaded new copy**
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by dylan on Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:evil: Mids so haunting that demons took over my living room and now my guitar glows! :evil:

rocklander
no offense, but I'm not a guitarist

Re: another song done - "heyman"

Post by rocklander »

another winner dylan. the santana-esque guitar over the first part is a lil distracting to me, but once it turns more subtle it fits in more for me... you've certainly nailed the art of establishing a 'hook'. "what are ya thinkin?" is stuck in my mind now.
is it supposed to stop like that at 3.27 or did my download mess up?
Some Bozo wrote:dogs represent the qualities we like to see in a friend, and cats represent the qualites we'd like to be able to get away with in ourselves :D
.__
. __\___
. _____D)
. __)
. __)
.__)pull my finger

stagepass

dylan
Gibson
Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 25 times

Re: another song done - "heyman"

Post by dylan »

thanks rocklander - yes the song does stop very abruptly - im just too lazy to make nice endings to my songs :twisted: - they generaly either fade out or just stop.

it should end after the line "bible says the meek will rule the earth" on the one with a high E. i liked the way the E (played using the pickup as a frett) sounded so i figured i would just stop the song there.

thanks for listening:)
:evil: Mids so haunting that demons took over my living room and now my guitar glows! :evil: