Dodgy rythym and thick strings here...

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY StrummersOfThunder
Well here is a recording of a quick little bassline I made up to show how the nicey nice sound of this old girl with new la bella flats. Keep in mind its just DI into garage band with a little eq and compression.
I cant sem to embed youtube into this thing easily so heres the URL. any tips?
I might do a finger style one tomorrow to compare.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmtnsKplt4g&feature=youtu.be

BY Bg
you didn't use the youtube embed thing.... and you don't need any additional shit after the youtube actual code. Edit your above and see what I did.
BY StrummersOfThunder
Bg wrote:you didn't use the youtube embed thing.... and you don't need any additional shit after the youtube actual code. Edit your above and see what I did.

Thanks BG. But I did that a number of times and it didn't seem.to.work. I tried the you tube tab. Anyhow i must be gumby. I'll try again. Cheers
BY foal30
I liked the clip
- I found it difficult to hear a lot of the bass possibly due to the crap way I listen to music online
- what is the blue light?
- what gauge plectrum?

Anyway good stuff pleased you like your new purchase.
BY StrummersOfThunder
foal30 wrote:I liked the clip
- I found it difficult to hear a lot of the bass possibly due to the crap way I listen to music online
- what is the blue light?
- what gauge plectrum?

Anyway good stuff pleased you like your new purchase.

Cheers
Yeh it was just a quick garage band recording but sounds ok through phones
Blue light ?
Hmm yellow guage ? Not very thick. Has a bit of bend.
BY jvpp
StrummersOfThunder wrote:and here is a finger style version. Shes a punchy little unit! :D

Fingerstyle is best!

Sounds great. Btw, I did not not know you could play and record in he hospital :wink:
BY StrummersOfThunder
jvpp wrote:
StrummersOfThunder wrote:and here is a finger style version. Shes a punchy little unit! :D

Fingerstyle is best!

Sounds great. Btw, I did not not know you could play and record in he hospital :wink:

I’ve done far worse things in hospitals ...