Oh dear oh dear :oops:

Terexgeek
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1224 times
Been liked: 375 times

Post by Terexgeek »

Kristie_Amperzahn wrote:Oh dear oh dear :oops:
Now Ms Ainbow Brit, when is your album coming out? I finally spent some time on youtube listening and have to say put me down for a Amperzahn pre-order (if you're taking them)...
Tin arse!!

Kristie
Token Rock Chick!

Post by Kristie »

We are on youtube???

We're not taking pre-orders, I can't even give you a release date (two have passed us by already) but if you add yourself to our mailing list, you'll be the first to know when and how you can buy it. You can jump on our mailing list at http://www.amperzahn.com , theres a little box at the top of the page where ya chuck you're e-mail. Don't worry, we don't spam much, and we won't even sell your address to people who do :lol:

Cheers

Kristie
Token Rock Chick!

Post by Kristie »

OMG, where is the R and the E from my avatar? :shock:

Kristie
Token Rock Chick!

Post by Kristie »

damn, now I broke it....

Terexgeek
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Terexgeek »

Kristie_Amperzahn wrote:We are on youtube???

We're not taking pre-orders, I can't even give you a release date (two have passed us by already) but if you add yourself to our mailing list, you'll be the first to know when and how you can buy it. You can jump on our mailing list at http://www.amperzahn.com , theres a little box at the top of the page where ya chuck you're e-mail. Don't worry, we don't spam much, and we won't even sell your address to people who do :lol:

Cheers

Done and done, the VERY first huh 8)
Tin arse!!

Terexgeek
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Terexgeek »

Kristie_Amperzahn wrote:damn, now I broke it....

Wire brush and dettol, should sort it out no worries :wink:
Tin arse!!

Terexgeek
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Terexgeek »

Kristie_Amperzahn wrote:OMG, where is the R and the E from my avatar? :shock:

What's wrong with Ainbow Brit, I've known a few ainbow brits...
Tin arse!!

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2269 times
Been liked: 3933 times

Post by Bg »

I much preferred Ainbow Brit, now its lost all of its individuality. You could try again with Ello Kitt?
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

TRYED&FAILED
Ashton
Ashton

Re: Phased and confused...

Post by TRYED&FAILED »

Kristie_Amperzahn wrote:So, I got out ye olde soldering iron and attacked me old bass guitar with it last night. The problem was, everything attached to the middle pick-ups volume knob had come off completly, due to it doing the spinning thing too much at some stage in the past.

Anyway, soldered everything back on, tapped the pickups to make sure they're working, all goodo, put the bass back together, chucked the strings on, played it, and oh no, I hear I've wired the pickups out of phase with each other. You see, all the wires were different colours on everything, so I just made what I thought was a pretty good guess on the middle pick-up... ooops.

Anyway, I have a question for you knowledgable peoples. How can I tell if my pick-up is out of phase without actually putting the bass back together, and the strings back on, and listening to it? Is there some little trick where I can find out while it's still in pieces and save myself a bit of work next time I'm doing something like that? :lol:
OH MY GOD A BLONDE WITH A SOLDERING GUN :D
I'm the kind of Kid who reads and waits and never posts anything :D

Terexgeek
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Terexgeek »

Kristie_Amperzahn wrote:We are on youtube???
Cheers
Sorry, brain fade, multiple windows open and that :oops:
Tin arse!!

Kristie
Token Rock Chick!

Re: Phased and confused...

Post by Kristie »

TRYED&FAILED wrote:
Kristie_Amperzahn wrote:So, I got out ye olde soldering iron and attacked me old bass guitar with it last night. The problem was, everything attached to the middle pick-ups volume knob had come off completly, due to it doing the spinning thing too much at some stage in the past.

Anyway, soldered everything back on, tapped the pickups to make sure they're working, all goodo, put the bass back together, chucked the strings on, played it, and oh no, I hear I've wired the pickups out of phase with each other. You see, all the wires were different colours on everything, so I just made what I thought was a pretty good guess on the middle pick-up... ooops.

Anyway, I have a question for you knowledgable peoples. How can I tell if my pick-up is out of phase without actually putting the bass back together, and the strings back on, and listening to it? Is there some little trick where I can find out while it's still in pieces and save myself a bit of work next time I'm doing something like that? :lol:
OH MY GOD A BLONDE WITH A SOLDERING GUN :D
I don't think it's a soldering gun, it's a soldering iron. Chicks and irons go together well... :wink:

Rog
The Self-Proclaimed Voice of Reason
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 66 times

Post by Rog »

Chicks and irons go together well...
Kinky!! ;)
He hit a chord that rocked the spinet and disappeared into the infinite ...