Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

Bg
Site Admin
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 2276 times
Been liked: 3991 times

Re: First bass guitar

Post by Bg »

Capt. Black wrote:FFS Get over it. HOW IT SOUNDS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!
yeah until you do the 'one night stand' analogy...

"sure you got your leg over, but fucking hell - what happened to your beer goggles????"
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

oh and it looks like a big pile of wank as well :P
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

Ironbird13
"Resident Cyborg" or something

Post by Ironbird13 »

bluesgeek wrote:

"sure you got your leg over, but fucking hell - what happened to your beer goggles????"
i never gone to bed with an ugly chick... :wink:
Hurdy Gurdy.... some how... and I'm not entirely certain how mind you, an instrument that sounds like someone has shoved a nest of angry hornets into a goose with a kazoo bill and is randomly slapping the poor creature with an accordion.... Sounds amazing.

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

Ironbird13 wrote:
bluesgeek wrote:

i never gone to bed with an ugly chick... :wink:
Neither have I.... but I've seen you running away before first light :P

Ironbird13

Post by Ironbird13 »

bluesgeek wrote: Neither have I.... but I've seen you running away before first light :P
damn, you woke up :P
Hurdy Gurdy.... some how... and I'm not entirely certain how mind you, an instrument that sounds like someone has shoved a nest of angry hornets into a goose with a kazoo bill and is randomly slapping the poor creature with an accordion.... Sounds amazing.

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

Ironbird13 wrote:
bluesgeek wrote: Neither have I.... but I've seen you running away before first light :P
damn, you woke up :P
yeah, but why did my arse hurt??? damn that kilkenny!!!

Ironbird13

Post by Ironbird13 »

bluesgeek wrote:damn that kilkenny!!!
+1 on that, if you didnt drink so much of it, you wouldnt have those moobs and that wouldnt have happened.
I see cleavage and... :oops:

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

Ironbird13 wrote:
bluesgeek wrote:damn that kilkenny!!!
+1 on that, if you didnt drink so much of it, you wouldnt have those moobs and that wouldnt have happened.
I see cleavage and... :oops:
I haven't had kilkenny in weeks, had to make do with that crap speights stuff :( takes 20 pints to get a buzz on :( no wonder I'm getting fat(ter)

alanp
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 11 times

Post by alanp »

bluesgeek wrote:There is no hope for you if you can't appreciate the form of the P-Bass, the greatest rock/metal bass ever invented. In fact I'm going to ban anybody who disses it from now on :P at least it doesn't look like a tele!
"I only plays metals. It's unbarrass for us to even have these grandpaws guitars." -- Skwisgaar Skwigelf
Capt. Black wrote:Call me if you're looking for the sound of a sows ear made from a silk purse with a side of hot bitches and alcohol

thehenderson
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by thehenderson »

danrawkz wrote:Nu-metal is a form of metal. The ones who claim otherwise just have a music superiority complex goin' on

dayl
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 460 times
Been liked: 415 times

Post by dayl »

thehenderson wrote:
danrawkz wrote:Nu-metal is a form of metal. The ones who claim otherwise just have a music superiority complex goin' on

:lol: :lol: :lol: Pic!

Haha, I think its the Term 'Nu' Metal that put a lot of people off, some took that as arrogance etc but man, Just to name the big three Korn, Limp Bizkit and the Deftones were groung breaking back in the day.

Deftones Powerstation gig 2001? Hell yeah it went off.

Brett7777

Post by Brett7777 »

alanp wrote: "I only plays metals. It's unbarrass for us to even have these grandpaws guitars." -- Skwisgaar Skwigelf
Well i dunno who swisgar swunggolf is? is he one of those guys from one of those swedish death metal bands? but also, what would one of those guys from those european metal bands play for a bass, if they really wanted something good? (and not a 'grandpa bass', although the grandpa bass is really the industry standard in other genres,IMHO). i can imagine ESP or suchlike for the guitars, but i havent thought about the bassists? and i dont really know enuff bout those death metal guys to know what their main choices are.

ash
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 5 times

Post by ash »

war-wolf wrote:sold my atk300 for 600$,that was a damn fine bass.
A very good point....

Matt black ATK300 = metal

Tell your mate to look for one of those.
http://ashcustomworks.com for custom built electric guitars hand made in new zealand

Bg
Site Admin

Post by Bg »

"I only plays metals. It's unbarrass for us to even have these grandpaws guitars." -- Skwisgaar Skwigelf

Right, he's banned....

Brett7777

Post by Brett7777 »

bluesgeek wrote:"I only plays metals. It's unbarrass for us to even have these grandpaws guitars." -- Skwisgaar Skwigelf
Right, he's banned....
Yep. Good call. Grandpaws indeed. I bet Swinegarp Squandolf or whoeva he is wouldn't know what to do with a 'real' P bass anyway...