An area to discuss erm... musicians?

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY olegmcnoleg
jeremyb wrote:
ReidySetGo wrote:Emily's '66 Jag belonged to John Frusciante right?

I would imagine so, they dated for a while :)

Wow, it's one thing to not return a guy's LPs and t-shirts, but to hold on to their Jag??? That is going too far...
BY kwhelan

Greeday
11:40 tech discusses how hes backstage manually switching amps multiple times mid song liked a mad game of spacies
No wonder us mere mortals can't recreate the sounds its all smoke and mirrors even live
Last edited by kwhelan on Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
BY Sustainz
Hmmm, world-class guitar player from NZ, yet to be mentioned...guess nobody's heard of him... :rofl:

Last edited by Sustainz on Thu Mar 02, 2017 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BY Bg
Sustainz wrote:Hmmm, world-class guitar player from NZ, yet to be mentioned...guess nobody's hear of him... :rofl:

I thought he was pretty good in Doom and some other stuff, but his fake scottish accent in star trek doesn't do it for me.

I'm here all week.
BY null_pointer
Country resistance.

Reminds me of someone posting on FB after a certain 'shall remain nameless' country singer died: RIP <unnamed>, thanks for taking the 'O' out of country music for me...
BY willow13
ReidySetGo wrote:Bon Jovi Rig Rundown: https://youtu.be/_aOQJUY5BKY

meh they need two guys to replace Richie.....zero interest (although Phil X has great tone)
BY H671
Bg wrote:
Sustainz wrote:Hmmm, world-class guitar player from NZ, yet to be mentioned...guess nobody's hear of him... :rofl:

I thought he was pretty good in Doom and some other stuff, but his fake scottish accent in star trek doesn't do it for me.

I'm here all week.

:eh: Wrong Urban
BY Bg
H671 wrote:
Bg wrote:

I'm here all week.

so I should have said "I'm here all week, try the veal, I know thats actually karl, I'm just having a crap laugh?" :P
BY willow13
Bg wrote:
so I should have said "I'm here all week, try the veal, I know thats actually karl, I'm just having a crap laugh?" :P

yes you should have....you never what to make a joke to obvious
BY H671
Must be a subUrban joke - I didn't get it.
BY kwhelan
Matt Bellamy well one of the many iterations, apparently hes using kemper and axefx now
BY Aquila Rossa
I watched that AC/DC Rig Rundown last night. Surprised at amp settings. Presence, Treble, Middle, Bass all set on about three. I just tried it with an amp sim. It works. I have known to dial out the bass control on a couple of Superlead amps I have had, or with sims, but never the dial back the whole lot. Get the gain of having the amp cranked, but retains some clarity. Does not sound dull for some reason.
BY Basket Case
Bg wrote:
H671 wrote:
Bg wrote:

I'm here all week.

I think they may be related- but that could just be an urban myth....