An area to discuss erm... musicians?

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY Bg
TC Nova and GR-55 on the other board ;)
BY willow13
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Yeah, I have read & heard people explain the differences. Always made sense to me that the bridge pickup should probably be angled opposite to what Fender decided upon.

every time I see a super strat (usually kramer) with an angle bridge hummy it makes me want to biff :rofl:
BY jeremyb
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
I love the longer RR's. Thanks for this one Jeremy, will watch it tonight. Is he still using the Morgan combo's?
BY jeremyb
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:I love the longer RR's. Thanks for this one Jeremy, will watch it tonight. Is he still using the Morgan combo's?

He's running into a morgan head with an open back morgan 2x12 for side fill, and a bogner 4x12 behind him, plus running direct thru a torpedo load box / IR loader... wheeeeee!
BY jeremyb
BY jeremyb
Thanks Danny, he's one of my favourite guitarists ever!! Direct link to vid:

BY AiRdAd
jeremyb wrote:Thanks Danny, he's one of my favourite guitarists ever!! Direct link to vid:

I thought of you as soon as I saw it!!! hahahahha

thanks for putting the direct link in
BY kwhelan

nice to see the direct in approach no pedals and the unabashed young naivety is quite funny
BY sty

I mentioned this in another thread, but for completeness it's worth archiving here.

He's very solid state these days by the look of it
BY jeremyb
The guy everyone loves to hate, with the guy everyone loves :)

BY mule
I'm surprised this wasn't in the thread! Couldn't find it anyway. I'm a big fan of Nels from his work with Wilco. It's cool to see someone who clearly knows his shit but is also pretty pragmatic about his setup.

BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
I thought the new Bonamassa RR was awesome! Very interesting.

The episode with Lindsay Ell is worth watching too, really good guitarist and her album ‘The Project’ is fantastic.
BY Slowy
jeremyb wrote:The guy everyone loves to hate, with the guy everyone loves :)

Really enjoyed that.
Bonamassa is a passionate guitar geek who has better chops than you and me. What's not to like?