Ironbird13
"Resident Cyborg" or something
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Slayer new song *Psychopathy Red*

Post by Ironbird13 »

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=ub2RGIWw5cM

A new song from Slayer...
8) just pure Slayer :twisted: :twisted:
Hurdy Gurdy.... some how... and I'm not entirely certain how mind you, an instrument that sounds like someone has shoved a nest of angry hornets into a goose with a kazoo bill and is randomly slapping the poor creature with an accordion.... Sounds amazing.

robnobcorncob
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 122 times
Been liked: 103 times

Re: Slayer new song *Psychopathy Red*

Post by robnobcorncob »

Sounds just like the old samick. By that I mean I stopped the song before the solos kicked in :lol:

In all honesty I never understood the hype around SLAYER, however they had some cool riffs (Rain in Blood, South of heaven) and I always thought the drum tone on South of Heaven was kinda cool...

Jenesis
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Jenesis »

On and on south of heaven... fantastic album. 8)

sambrowne
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by sambrowne »

Ferocious, but yeah, sounds like the same old shite that they've been putting out for 20 years. I'm sure the fans won't care. Considering Metallica are TRYING to put out the same old shite they did 20 years ago, I guess Slayer are the smart ones. I can't really see Kerry King donning a cowboy hat, cutting his hair and doing a country song anytime soon so Slayer fans are probably safe to keep expecting more of the same ...

Ironbird13
"Resident Cyborg" or something

Post by Ironbird13 »

sambrowne wrote:Ferocious, but yeah, sounds like the same old shite that they've been putting out for 20 years. I'm sure the fans won't care. Considering Metallica are TRYING to put out the same old shite they did 20 years ago, I guess Slayer are the smart ones. I can't really see Kerry King donning a cowboy hat, cutting his hair and doing a country song anytime soon so Slayer fans are probably safe to keep expecting more of the same ...
exactly :twisted: 8)
Hurdy Gurdy.... some how... and I'm not entirely certain how mind you, an instrument that sounds like someone has shoved a nest of angry hornets into a goose with a kazoo bill and is randomly slapping the poor creature with an accordion.... Sounds amazing.

robnobcorncob
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 122 times
Been liked: 103 times

Post by robnobcorncob »

And to think that SLAYER were so pissed off about Rick Rubin turning down the opportunity to produce this album because he was busy with Metallica's new one.