jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 7692 times
Been liked: 4159 times

Re: SHIHAD

Post by jeremyb »

higainer wrote:
jeremyb wrote:Remastered Killjoy out today, just grabbed it on iTunes, sounds pretty good so far!
So I take it John's vocals are more prominent in the mix now?

I read he was so self concious of his voice in the early days, he insisted they be mixed low.
Vocals are more prominent for sure, not a world of difference, but a bit more out front?!??!!
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

sty
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 207 times
Been liked: 264 times

Post by sty »

I was hoping my vinyl copy would arrive in the post today but looks like there was some sort of Embargo going on etc.

it's going to have to join the queue behind a fair bit of unplayed vinyl and whatever I pick up tomorrow at Record Store Day (not that I'm likely to get ant of the rare stuff...)

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

Been on steady repeat all day at work, might have to crank out some you again at next band practice :mrgreen:
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

robnobcorncob
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 122 times
Been liked: 103 times

Post by robnobcorncob »

Just picked up the Killjoy vinyl LP reissue. Happy record store day!

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

robnobcorncob wrote:Just picked up the Killjoy vinyl LP reissue. Happy record store day!
Fuck yeah! Been cranking the digital version this morning while the house is empty, this album still kicks major arse today!