Moderator: Capt. Black

nztim
Squier
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 12 times

Eastown Music Association (my band)

Post by nztim »

Hey all, my band has just released some songs on Spotify that we recorded down at Tsunami Sounds Studio. They were all just recorded acoustically and in a live setting.

https://open.spotify.com/album/0XVz1Bnv ... cLBNVUUvvw

When covid hit, the rock band was stopped in its tracks so the singer and a mate of mine ended up writing a bunch of acoustic songs that we have been gigging with under the name Eastown Music Association. Was great as restrictions were lifting we started playing party's which meant they had the restrictions but still live music, and have managed to keep a steady stream of gigs since.

Also, if you are keen to gig together let me know! We have yet to venture out of the Whanganui/Manawatu area and are keen to spread our wings.
"This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make."

IMOCD
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 481 times
Been liked: 222 times

Re: Eastown Music Association (my band)

Post by IMOCD »

nztim wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:24 pm Hey all, my band has just released some songs on Spotify that we recorded down at Tsunami Sounds Studio. They were all just recorded acoustically and in a live setting.

https://open.spotify.com/album/0XVz1Bnv ... cLBNVUUvvw

When covid hit, the rock band was stopped in its tracks so the singer and a mate of mine ended up writing a bunch of acoustic songs that we have been gigging with under the name Eastown Music Association. Was great as restrictions were lifting we started playing party's which meant they had the restrictions but still live music, and have managed to keep a steady stream of gigs since.

Also, if you are keen to gig together let me know! We have yet to venture out of the Whanganui/Manawatu area and are keen to spread our wings.
Thanks for posting. I listened to it today in the car. Really liked the use of brass, kinda reminded me of Cake. Thought provoking lyrics aswell. :-)