jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 7744 times
Been liked: 4187 times

Re: Show us your pedalboard

Post by jeremyb »

TmcB wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:21 pm
jeremyb wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:53 pm The rest of the pedals I wanted to put on my bass board arrived today, yay!
I need a review of that AO clone, stat! Did I read somewhere you were getting the X clone?
I may get one of the AO didn’t do it for me, hopefully have some time tomorrow to give it a burn :-)
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

jimi
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 845 times
Been liked: 359 times

Post by jimi »

jeremyb wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:09 am Wanna share a pic of your settings Jimi? Always keen to see what fellow owners have setting wise!
cross post from some other thread
PB20240319.jpg
PB20240319.jpg (442.58 KiB) Viewed 2216 times
I don't have the ear or patience for lots of tweaking, so started at 12pm, and didn't need to move too far from there.

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

jimi wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:18 pm
jeremyb wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:09 am Wanna share a pic of your settings Jimi? Always keen to see what fellow owners have setting wise!
cross post from some other thread

PB20240319.jpg

I don't have the ear or patience for lots of tweaking, so started at 12pm, and didn't need to move too far from there.
That really seems to be the sweet spot eh!
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

Shimmer
Ashton
Ashton
Has liked: 300 times
Been liked: 92 times

Post by Shimmer »

My new DIY board - pine batten frame and pegboard (still to be painted). Cable ties to hold the pedals down. I need to elevate the Muff as it sits a little low. Or I should actually build and angled board. Pretty stoked with this. Kinda budget, but can cover a wide range of sounds.
Attachments
Pedals.jpg
Pedals.jpg (182.78 KiB) Viewed 2160 times
I want all the pedals!

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

Shimmer wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am My new DIY board - pine batten frame and pegboard (still to be painted). Cable ties to hold the pedals down. I need to elevate the Muff as it sits a little low. Or I should actually build and angled board. Pretty stoked with this. Kinda budget, but can cover a wide range of sounds.
Nice! I'd just put some feet on the back of it to raise it up a little if you want some angle, save you having to build another! :thumbup:

You could even get some of those threaded feet and drill some holes on the bottom of the frame of the board and put T-nuts in so you could adjust the angle 8)

Shimmer
Ashton
Ashton
Has liked: 300 times
Been liked: 92 times

Post by Shimmer »

jeremyb wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:38 am
Shimmer wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am My new DIY board - pine batten frame and pegboard (still to be painted). Cable ties to hold the pedals down. I need to elevate the Muff as it sits a little low. Or I should actually build and angled board. Pretty stoked with this. Kinda budget, but can cover a wide range of sounds.
Nice! I'd just put some feet on the back of it to raise it up a little if you want some angle, save you having to build another! :thumbup:

You could even get some of those threaded feet and drill some holes on the bottom of the frame of the board and put T-nuts in so you could adjust the angle 8)
Ooooh - nice tips!
I want all the pedals!

Delayman
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 49 times
Been liked: 234 times

Post by Delayman »

IMG_4320.jpeg
IMG_4320.jpeg (4.18 MiB) Viewed 1171 times
I think I have everything I need here. Pub gig tonight. No call for the dd5 yet, but you never know…
They keep telling me tone is in the fingers, but I have yet to see a "look at my fingers" thread.
Lawrence wrote: Every orchestra that comes thru here is a covers band as are most of the jazz bands...

NZTone.e
Fender
Fender
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 41 times

Post by NZTone.e »

Delayman wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:44 pm IMG_4320.jpeg
I think I have everything I need here. Pub gig tonight. No call for the dd5 yet, but you never know…

Um, where’s the high gain?

You can’t play that one Metallica song you need at the pub with a bad monkey!

Delayman
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Delayman »

NZTone.e wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:44 am
Delayman wrote: Sat Apr 13, 2024 11:44 pm IMG_4320.jpeg

Um, where’s the high gain?

You can’t play that one Metallica song you need at the pub with a bad monkey!
With the supro pushed a little the bad monkey gives enough gain for most things. Can definitely get past AC/DC territory. Not sure about Metallica to be fair, but I did get a bit of chug chug going on a couple songs.
They keep telling me tone is in the fingers, but I have yet to see a "look at my fingers" thread.
Lawrence wrote: Every orchestra that comes thru here is a covers band as are most of the jazz bands...

WellyBlues
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 524 times
Been liked: 354 times

Post by WellyBlues »

Delayman wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 9:10 am
With the supro pushed a little the bad monkey gives enough gain for most things. Can definitely get past AC/DC territory. Not sure about Metallica to be fair, but I did get a bit of chug chug going on a couple songs.
I hope for the humour they were Wagon Wheel and April Sun in Cuba!
Slowy wrote: Ultimately though, guitars are like women. On paper there's not much difference but only a few can make you happy.
Ray Wylie Hubbard wrote: And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations Well, I have really good days

Delayman
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Delayman »

WellyBlues wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:57 pm
Nah, my normal band will do both, this was a fill in for a band that won’t play either 😂

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

Delayman wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2024 3:58 pm
WellyBlues wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2024 1:57 pm
Nah, my normal band will do both, this was a fill in for a band that won’t play either 😂
Sounds like a much better band to be in!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Marshmallow
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 196 times
Been liked: 918 times

Post by Marshmallow »

Doing a pedalboard overhaul. Took the current vemurams from the large board and moved it to the small board.

Reg's pedal will go to my main board. Butter machine and ods-1 will be added to the large board after I return mid May.

Main board made by cleantones (super awesome dude). Made the top board but not as good. May get the top board made by him too.. 🤣

Kiwiaxe
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 245 times

Post by Kiwiaxe »

Ok you win.

/lockthread

Marshmallow
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie