Tonemaker
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Custom Warmoth Tele

Post by Tonemaker »

photo (3).JPG
photo (3).JPG (36.35 KiB) Viewed 2828 times
Well its not a NGD Just couldnt be bothered to get the pics from the camera to computer.. I left it stateside though so I have something to play there.. Its the twin to the Strat I took to Tronfest... All top notch parts.. for the life of me I forgot what pups are in it... Ill have to ask my mate that made it again..
Attachments
IMG_0684 (Large).jpg
IMG_0681 (Large).jpg
Last edited by Tonemaker on Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
I had a dream last night, that everything I have got replaced with an exact replica.... (Steven Wright)

Tonemaker
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Re: Custom Warmoth Tele

Post by Tonemaker »

How come I cant click on it to enlarge it, did I load it wrong?
Last edited by Tonemaker on Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I had a dream last night, that everything I have got replaced with an exact replica.... (Steven Wright)

Basket Case
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 50 times
Been liked: 108 times

Re: Custom Warmouth Tele

Post by Basket Case »

You mean Warmoth?

I have a Warmoth Strat that I'm very happy with. That Tele looks like the biz.

rickenbackerkid
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 209 times
Been liked: 662 times

Post by rickenbackerkid »

Love the color and the hollow body! Looks amazing

Tonemaker
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Tonemaker »

Fixed :roll:

Yeah I have a Matching Strat as well, I think I like them more than the actual Fender models. What pups did you put in your strat, mine is setup like a EJ model, its all clean but Im temped to put something hotter in it...

i think the pups are a Bill Lawrence in the neck and a 59 SD in the bridge...(The Tele in the pic)

Cdog
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 3523 times
Been liked: 723 times

Post by Cdog »

Looks awesome... nice green

Kev77
Mr Echo
Has liked: 360 times
Been liked: 284 times

Post by Kev77 »

expensive? so you bought the bits and a mate did the lego assemble? - looks cool
"Cash on the ballot, money to burn, Dealey Plaza, make a left-hand turn" Bob Dylan is a genius

Tonemaker
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Tonemaker »

Kev77 wrote:expensive? so you bought the bits and a mate did the lego assemble? - looks cool

I have a mate of mine that makes them for himself and to sell, he orders the necks, frets, bodys to what he wants to build and then he does the paint (nitro) and neck finishing and then puts on all the rest of the parts. His paint work is very nice. I think the parts alone for this one are 450-600 usd, without labour or paint. I think he sales them for 800-1500 depending what the makeup of the guitar is. I wouldnt know the first thing about picking the parts out but I like the choices he pics for neck size, the parts he uses and the paint he uses. I think he told me that the same thing from Fender Custom shop would start from 2-3k. As far as the comparison of parts to off the shelf Fender I wouldn't know what to say about comparing them..

The rest of the gat is just as nice, all excellent parts used. He is an excellent player too...

Basket Case
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 50 times
Been liked: 108 times

Post by Basket Case »

Tonemaker wrote:Fixed :roll:

Yeah I have a Matching Strat as well, I think I like them more than the actual Fender models. What pups did you put in your strat, mine is setup like a EJ model, its all clean but Im temped to put something hotter in it...

i think the pups are a Bill Lawrence in the neck and a 59 SD in the bridge...(The Tele in the pic)
My strat has a Screamin Demon in the bridge, Rio Grande Vintage Tallboy in middle (which I never use) and a Duncan Five-Two in the neck.

I've been tempted to put a single coil in the bridge of it, but it has a Floyd, so it needs to stay a little bit metal lol

santana08
Stagg
Stagg

Post by santana08 »

What a beautiful marriage! Fender and that color!!I LOVE!!! :D

Tonemaker
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Tonemaker »

:thumbup: Its Seafoam Green, and get to play it soon.... I have a matching Strat he made for me as well.... Twins!!!