kdawg2a
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 240 times
Been liked: 1047 times

Re: NPAAD!!

Post by kdawg2a »

JB brought the pedals over to my gaff a couple of days ago and I gotta say, they are pretty sweet, especially the Alter Ego. A whole ton of different delay and echo effects with the potential for quite a long delay time. You can spend hours playing a riff and then jamming over top until the whole thing descends into a glorious noisy cacophony! My kind of pedal! The Telemaster surprised and impressed me too. Good work JB!
1935 Martin D-45, 1942 Gibson Southern Jumbo,1950 Fender Broadcaster, 1954 Fender Strat, 1958 Gibson Moderne prototype, 1959 Gibson Les Paul Standard.
1958 Fender twin, 1965 Vox AC30, 1966 Marshall JTM 45, 1977 Dumble OD Special.
Big black garbage bag full of original Klon Centaurs and TS808s.

Edwards
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Edwards »

Very nice. Maybe I should think about one of those amps at some point, from your description it sounds like a good investment. What sort of $ are you talking about for that model?
ESP Edwards Jimmy Page Les Paul / ESP Eclipse > Rivera Quiana 212
We are the Christians that the devil warned you about

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Has liked: 7744 times
Been liked: 4187 times

Post by jeremyb »

Edward wrote:Very nice. Maybe I should think about one of those amps at some point, from your description it sounds like a good investment. What sort of $ are you talking about for that model?
RRP on the AC15C1 is $1299, its an all tube 2 channel combo with a 12" greenback, has footswitchable reverb (proper spring tank!!) and tremolo, no channel switching but an A/B switch into the two inputs is a cheap option, plus it looks really cool!
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

willow13
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Location: If less is more then just think how much more more is
Has liked: 372 times
Been liked: 634 times

Post by willow13 »

Edward wrote:Very nice. Maybe I should think about one of those amps at some point, from your description it sounds like a good investment. What sort of $ are you talking about for that model?
you'll need to change your user name to edwardb though
If Less is More Then Just Think How Much More More would be

Timoes
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 274 times
Been liked: 102 times

Post by Timoes »

Is that Edward flat ?
You Should Never Smoke in Pjamas. FZ.

Starfire
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 243 times
Been liked: 598 times

Post by Starfire »

jeremyb wrote:
RRP on the AC15C1 is $1299, its an all tube 2 channel combo with a 12" greenback, has footswitchable reverb (proper spring tank!!) and tremolo, no channel switching but an A/B switch into the two inputs is a cheap option, plus it looks really cool!
But tell us how much you actually paid...

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

kdawg2a wrote:JB brought the pedals over to my gaff a couple of days ago and I gotta say, they are pretty sweet, especially the Alter Ego. A whole ton of different delay and echo effects with the potential for quite a long delay time. You can spend hours playing a riff and then jamming over top until the whole thing descends into a glorious noisy cacophony! My kind of pedal! The Telemaster surprised and impressed me too. Good work JB!
Awww schucks!
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

Cdog
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 3498 times
Been liked: 715 times

Post by Cdog »

Yea boi... bring on the gearfest 8)

willow13
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Location: If less is more then just think how much more more is
Has liked: 372 times
Been liked: 634 times

Post by willow13 »

Timoes wrote:Is that Edward flat ?
must resist using the obvious comeback :silent:
If Less is More Then Just Think How Much More More would be

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

First band practice with the new amp, just sounded wonderful, so in love with this amp, was finding myself distracted by the bad tone I was getting with the old rig when it was combined with a band, sure I could maybe have tweaked it and improved it, but realistically the GAS monster has lead me down the right path :mrgreen:

Most of my pedalboard hasn't arrived yet, so I was running the musket into the normal channel, and hitting the top boost channel with the A/B I got from the badger of sizzles for solos, sounded sooooooooo good, and the top boost channel sounds great on its own for a bit of acca dacca or similar traditionally Marsnally toans, VERY surprised by this amp, was everything I'd hoped and then some!!!

aliasceiza

Post by aliasceiza »

I must say it's cool to read such a positive thread about someone really enjoying their gear! Good work!

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

aliasceiza wrote:I must say it's cool to read such a positive thread about someone really enjoying their gear! Good work!
Cheers!! :D

Conway
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Been liked: 966 times

Post by Conway »

Although I think you have been a major contributing factor to the insanity being unleashed on the forum by Rhett!
GUITARS ROCK - www.guitarsrock.co.nz
TONE LOUNGE - www.tonelounge.co.nz

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

Conway wrote:Although I think you have been a major contributing factor to the insanity being unleashed on the forum by Rhett!
I only take credit for him buying the HD500, but nothing since then, I haven't even been madly promoting AC15's, I've turned over a new leaf :mrgreen:

Conway
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Been liked: 966 times

Post by Conway »

I think your comments about the AC15 have definitely given him that extra little push down the Vox road. :wink:

(That's a good road to travel, of course).
GUITARS ROCK - www.guitarsrock.co.nz
TONE LOUNGE - www.tonelounge.co.nz