Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

DarcyPerry
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Re: Sybil...you dirty little girl!

Post by DarcyPerry »

BG wrote:Oh dear I have bout 5 pedals and only use one on a regular basis, and that's if I'm playing into a bellbird on the edge. But I did own a pedalboard the size of a small stage at one point.... Does that count?
You're in recovery then?
"It's all a gift... and I have to keep giving it back, or it goes away. If I start believing that it's all my doing, it's gonna be my undoing." - Stevie Ray Vaughan
http://www.darcyperry.co.nz

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2265 times
Been liked: 3910 times

Post by Bg »

DarcyPerry wrote:
BG wrote:Oh dear I have bout 5 pedals and only use one on a regular basis, and that's if I'm playing into a bellbird on the edge. But I did own a pedalboard the size of a small stage at one point.... Does that count?
You're in recovery then?
Not really as I usually only had about 6 pedals on it ;) thats why I gave up with it! the point really being I don't need anything other than a bit of dirt. OR a lot of dirt. Everything else is a bit of icing on an overiced cake usually. The best times I've sounded, to myself, its been through a Marshall, overdriven. I can get a similar feeling hitting the Bellbird with a fuzziebro tubescreamer. Or if I'm going loud, the Bogner does it all. A great combo is my tweed vibrolux hit with a Boss GE7. Usually its a lovely tame tweedy amp with trem to die for. Slamming it hits AC/DC territory.
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1018 times
Been liked: 2491 times

Post by Slowy »

Sybil doesn't like solid state amps. Or maybe the ZT doesn't like Sybil. Either way, it ain't pretty.
Beyond a critical point within a finite space, freedom diminishes as numbers increase. This is as true of humans as it is of gas molecules in a sealed flask. The human question is not how many can possibly survive within the system, but what kind of existence is possible for those who so survive.