NGD and show us your set up (SG content)

Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

olegmcnoleg
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 862 times
Been liked: 742 times

Re: NGD and show us your set up (SG content)

Post by olegmcnoleg »

Conway wrote:Besides, this one is blonde tolex, isn't it? Mine is standard black.
Doh, oh yeah. Not the one I had then. Still, great mods, nice SG too, and a bargain at the price.

Delayman
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 49 times
Been liked: 233 times

Post by Delayman »

olegmcnoleg wrote:
Conway wrote:Besides, this one is blonde tolex, isn't it? Mine is standard black.
Doh, oh yeah. Not the one I had then. Still, great mods, nice SG too, and a bargain at the price.
Yep very happy with this - I like the fact it's a little reliced already so I don't have to baby it, the Jag I sold was so nice I was a little worried about it.
They keep telling me tone is in the fingers, but I have yet to see a "look at my fingers" thread.
Lawrence wrote: Every orchestra that comes thru here is a covers band as are most of the jazz bands...

Conway
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 242 times
Been liked: 966 times

Post by Conway »

Delayman wrote:I like the fact it's a little reliced already so I don't have to baby it, the Jag I sold was so nice I was a little worried about it.
Easy enough to get a Jag refinished, then they look as good as new. Some people even get them refinished just to change the colour, can you believe it?!
GUITARS ROCK - www.guitarsrock.co.nz
TONE LOUNGE - www.tonelounge.co.nz

Delayman
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 49 times
Been liked: 233 times

Post by Delayman »

Conway wrote:
Delayman wrote:I like the fact it's a little reliced already so I don't have to baby it, the Jag I sold was so nice I was a little worried about it.
Easy enough to get a Jag refinished, then they look as good as new. Some people even get them refinished just to change the colour, can you believe it?!
I actually can't believe it. but if it brings you joy I'm happy for you.
They keep telling me tone is in the fingers, but I have yet to see a "look at my fingers" thread.
Lawrence wrote: Every orchestra that comes thru here is a covers band as are most of the jazz bands...