Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

thehenderson
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Re: The Jansen Thread

Post by thehenderson »

rosc0 wrote:Hey, i was just looking up cause i was selling my Jansen Lead 80 amp, and i was trying to find how much it was worth, cause no one can remember how much it was (it was given to me as a gift by my parent about 6 years ago).
Then i was reading this and i realise i live above the old Jansen factory in Mt Eden.

But yea if anyone would have any idea what my amp would be worth that would be awesome if you could help me.
Post some pictures of the front and the back, maybe close ups of the tubes if you don't know what they are. And tell us about the condition of the amp. Those are the important bits so that people here can give you a ballpark value :)

BananaHammock
Stagg
Stagg

Post by BananaHammock »

My Jansen Combo 55

Also have an Invader KB 150 back home, but it recently started acting all screwy.

hdmf
Stagg
Stagg
Been liked: 1 time

Post by hdmf »

I got the new reissues of the jazzman, beatmaster and invader this week and first impressions are very good. the build quality is fantastic and they sound great. The jazzman in particular rules, very versatile. I'd highly recommend grabbing one if you're considering it.